TTYD1.

Bliss Jackson|Boogie.

"PERSONALLY, I say let him fuck." Jasmine said making Bliss turn her brown–blemish free face up.

"Of course that's what you'd say." Bliss mumbled, not understanding why the girl was even there, let alone offering her stupid ass, unneeded advice. "Kaycee, you don't even know that man. He should not be all up in your panties."

"Of course that's what you'd say." Jasmine mocked her rolling her eyes. "Miss Holier than Thou', 19 year old virgin."

"Well I kinda feel like I don't have a choice." Kaycee spoke up before Bliss could respond, knowing it would be with something smart, she didn't want her two friends arguing. "He told me if I don't then somebody else will."

Bliss shook her head, she had told Kaycee not to even get involved with Chase, but she was so dead set on talking to him. Bliss couldn't stand Chase personally, he was extremely misogynistic, but it was brushed off because he had money and was cute.

She said nothing else about it, though, leaving the two girls to talk amongst themselves, she knew Kaycee was going to have sex with that boy. She knew he was gonna leave her afterwards. She knew she was gonna be crying on her shoulder afterwards. Her thoughts and opinion fell on deaf ears and she wouldn't say anything else about it.

"Bitch you better let him fuck you." Jasmine shrugged. "Crying in a rolls royce sis."

Kaycee started hanging with Jasmine once Bliss left for college two years ago, Bliss was now starting her junior year in a couple of days and she didn't really like Jasmine much, but Kaycee stressed her "not being that bad" so she tried to keep to herself; which wasn't hard since she was reserved anyway.

"I'm so happy you moving back, Boogie." Kaycee said laying across Bliss' legs.

Bliss' first two years of college were spent at the illustrious North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University, but even with the free tuition it was still very expensive. Bliss' mom, Toni, and dad, Omar, had given all they could to pay her way through, but they just couldn't afford to keep Bliss there for her last two years, so she had come home in May and would be starting her junior year at the University of Houston.

It sucked, but it was what it was.

"Oh you miss me?" Bliss asked raising an eyebrow and looking away from her phone.

"I do, of course." Kaycee smiled. "My bestest friend in the whole entire world."

"Well-"

"Anyway." Jasmine cut Bliss off. "Kay we're still going tonight right?"

"Oh! Boogie, come with us to this party tonight." Kay said and Bliss shook her head.

"Nah, I'm straight. I need to unpack and stuff." Bliss turned the invite down, noticing the smile on Jasmine's face when she did. She wanted to be petty and accept, just to annoy Jasmine, but decided against it. She had better things to do than sit with a girl she didn't even like. "Thanks though."

"Boogie it's your first weekend back, come out." Kay said looking at her pouting. "Please."

"Nope." Bliss responded. She hated being around people, if it were up to her, she'd stay at home everyday. She was truly the definition of a homebody.

"Fine, but you'll come to the next one?"

"Maybe." Bliss shrugged.

"You said yes, okay thank you Boogie." she said smiling and making Bliss chuckle.

Bliss was two years older than Kay, making her 17 to Bliss' 19. She was like the little sister Bliss never had, Bliss took her under her wing as much as she could, although lately she'd been acting completely different. She accepted that and stepped back to allow her to make her mistakes and learn, Bliss had surely made her fair share.