TTYD6.

Bliss Jackson|Boogie.

guys they'll be times when the pov will change from Bliss to Genesis and back and etc

guys they'll be times when the pov will change from Bliss to Genesis and back and etc. i will try to make the switch as clear as possible.

                    "YOU doing homework?" Bliss nodded using her apple pencil to highlight and make note of a sentence in this book. "At a volleyball game?"

"Yeah and it's not really homework... just reading a little for this class." Bliss mumbled glancing up at the game in front of her.

"Boogs, nigga you ain't here to read." Ashae said nudging her shoulder. "This the first game of the season."

"I know, it ain't even start yet. She ain't playing yet." Bliss spoke referring to Kaycee who was on the volleyball team at the school.

Bliss had a test tomorrow, nothing too hard, but she still wanted to be prepared for it. Kaycee had her first volleyball game and Bliss didn't want to miss it, so she was sitting in the stands studying for her test.

"You just make me sick." Ashae stated leaning over and reading what was on her sisters ipad. "What class is this for?"

"English." Bliss rolled her eyes. As much as she loved reading, she hated English courses which is why she waited to take hers.

"Look it's Kaycee." Ashae said making Bliss look up quickly and smile, Kaycee was looking around for her parents, and frowned when she didn't see them. Once she laid eyes on Bliss she grinned waving. Bliss waved back giving Kaycee a thumbs up. "She so fine."

Bliss gagged looking over at Ashae who was smirking and looking at Kaycee's legs, she was pulling her shorts down, her thick thighs were making them roll up. "This shit is getting so weird."

"I don't know why, that girl ain't your real sister." Ashae said looking over at Bliss.

"Well if you marry her then we will be sisters, we'll be sister in laws." Bliss spoke cheesing making  Ashae shake his head.

"Marry?" he said confused. "Who said anything about marriage? I'm scared of you."

"You need to stop sleeping around, what if you get a disease?" Bliss questioned making Ashae smack his lips.

"I slept with two girls and now I'm just sleeping around, ain't that bout a bitch." Ashae said shaking his head. "Maybe Shashy was right.. maybe you do need to get you a nigga."

"Why is my happiness or lack of being dumbed down to me needing dick in my life? Why can't I just be uptight or feel a way? And why is dick the solution?" Nothing aggravated Bliss more than people telling her she needed to have sex or get a man to relieve her stress, she could never understand why that was the answer to everything.