TTYD13.

Bliss Jackson|Boogie.

                       "BEST friend you so fine, damnnn

                       "BEST friend you so fine, damnnn." Kaycee spoke snapping pictures of her friend.

"Thank you Kaycee." Bliss smiled as they walked down the halls of Bliss' old highschool. Today, Kaycee had a volleyball game, they had won and now Bliss was taking her out to celebrate her win. "Where do you want to eat?"

Kaycee shrugged. "It doesn't really matter."

"I was kinda thinking something good, I want some hibachi." Bliss spoke as Ashae stuck his foot out, tripping her. "You a dumb bastard."

"Hibachi is fine with me." Kaycee nodded.

"And you just fine." Ashae smacked Kaycee's butt making her turn and stare at him.

"Gross." Bliss gagged. "Do y'all be kissing?"

Kaycee and Ashae looked over at each other and grinned. "Ewwwww." Bliss smacked her hand over her mouth. "No, oh my God noooo."

"Girl you so extra." Kaycee rolled her eyes. "Don't ask if you don't wanna know the answer."

"Man cause if you doing all that and we only said we kissed you'd die if you knew what else we be doing." Ashae spoke chuckling.

"Spare me, please." Bliss said pulling the handle of the door and getting in the passenger side of Kaycee's car.

"Y'all wanna know something?" Kaycee asked, turning her car on. "Jasmine been being extra weird."

"Mm." Bliss hummed not saying anything.

"Actually..no let me get y'all opinion." Bliss looked over at Kaycee. "Jasmine has liked Ashae for like two years, but she never said anything to Ashae about it. Then Ashae started liking me and we started dealing with each other for real, so I think she mad because me and Ashae talk. Am I wrong?"

"You might be a lil wrong." Bliss said honestly.

"I don't think you was wrong, cause I don't want that girl and never will so do it really matter?"

"But Kaycee knew she liked you and that's wrong, you don't go with the boy your friend likes. You would do that to me?" Bliss questioned.

"That's different, I wouldn't, but at the same time she like everybody so." Kaycee shrugged. "I ain't think she was gon be mad."

"I don't know." Bliss shrugged. "She been ignoring you?"

"No, but we just don't be like we used to." Kaycee explained. "Like I invited her over and she told me no."

"You stole the bitch man." Ashae said peeking his head between the seats, a silly grin on his face.

"That's not funny and sit back, Bub." Bliss shook her head. "Just when I was starting to like her ass."