TTYD9.

Genesis Christophers|P.

                    "GOOD morning, sleepy head

                    "GOOD morning, sleepy head." Genesis' eyes fluttered open as he took in his surroundings. He was not in his home, he was not in his bed. "I made you breakfast."

Dana stood in front of him, dressed in nothing but a black silk robe, and holding a tray full of foods. Fluffy pancakes, turkey sausage, scrambled eggs, and a tall glass of apple juice—which she knew was his favorite. Her long locs were in a ponytail on her head, her face bare—she was gorgeous.

Genesis sighed sitting up, he had no intentions on staying the night at Dana's. He had never done it before and didn't plan on starting, after handling some business regarding Belle's, he ended up at her place. The two had sex, of course, but he ended falling asleep.

Mistake number 1.

"What's wrong?" Dana asked, her face frowning up a little sitting the tray on the table beside her bed.

"Nothing." Genesis shook his head. "What time is it?"

"Six-thirty." Genesis stood up from her bed and began to put his clothes in. "Are you leaving? I made us breakfast."

"Yeah I got some shit I need to do." Genesis spoke, grabbing his phone seeing several messages from Lauren. "Damn man."

"But-" Dana started but she stopped herself. She knew that her feelings would not move Genesis. Instead she sat on the bed and watched him slide his clothes on.

She loved Genesis, she was in love with Genesis. He made her feel things she'd never felt before, she couldn't understand how he didn't feel the same about her. They had great sex, in Dana's head, the made love. He fucked her rough and always made sure she got hers, he did her body better than anybody else.

"I'll see you later, alright?" Genesis said, walking out her bedroom and down the stairs.

"Okay, I love you." Dana spoke too quickly, covering her mouth. Genesis stopped in his tracks and looked back at her. His face held a hard expression, one that Dana cowered under as he stared at her. He didn't say anything, continuing down the stairs and out the door.

••••

"Stealing?" Genesis questioned.

"A thieving ass nigga." Semaj spoke.

"How much?" Genesis stared at the boy sitting in front of him. He didn't say anything. "How much you stole?"

"Phantom man, I'm sorry." the boy cried, his face was bloody, snot rolled from his nose, tears mixing with the blood and snot. "I'm sorry."

"How fucking much?" Genesis asked again. "I ain't asking again."

"F-five thousand dollars." Trey stuttered.

Petty money, Genesis thought shaking his head.

"You could've fucking asked for the money, you dumbass." Genesis spoke. "You a dumb nigga."