TTYD16.

i knowwww it's been a long, long time. let's see how this chapter does and go from there. comment and vote pls. and if you need to, go reread to refresh your memory!
very long chapter, this is my way of making up for ghosting yall. enjoy sweet babies and lmk if you have any questions.

Genesis Christophers.

                 "IT was an ambush, niggas came from everywhere

"IT was an ambush, niggas came from everywhere." Jamila explained angrily. "They made us both strip down to our underwear."

Genesis sat back quietly and listened, arms crossed and eyes darting between Jamila and Lonnie. "One of them pushed me down to the ground and stuck his gun in the back of neck..before they ran off he said, we'll have to do you like they did yours first."

Kahlo. Genesis thought to himself.

"How much did they get off with?" Semaj asked, he let out a deep sigh attempting to brace himself for the answer.

"....Fifty thousand dollars." Jamila answered making Semaj's neck snap over to Jamila, then to Lonnie, then to Genesis.

"Aw hell." Semaj mumbled.

"Why in the fuck did y'all even have fifty thousand dollars? Since when have you ever needed to carry that much fucking money around?" Genesis spoke up, he managed to lean up in his seat. "Somebody better answer my question right fucking now!"

"Jay came up with the idea of keeping all the money for the week stashed away and then making one big drop to get it cleaned.." Lonnie spoke up. "We been doing it that way for months with no problem."

"Where is Jay?" Lonnie and Jamila looked over at eachother.

"I don't know, he wasn't with us when we were making the drop and I haven't seen him for a few days." Jamila shared truthfully, she cracked her knuckles out of nervousness.

Genesis stared before he cracked a smirk that smirk turned into a chuckle and for the first time ever—the people in that room heard him laugh. Not a petty laugh either—Genesis was letting out a hearty laugh.

"Y'all must think I'm motherfucking stupid." Genesis stood up from his seat. "They think I'm motherfucking stupid. Y'all think I'm fucking stupid? Y'all think ima fucking idiot?! Huh?!"

"Phantom I swear I'm telling the truth." Jamila said with fear evident in her voice and eyes. "I don't know what happened, I don't know where Jay is, I don't know nothing."

Genesis eyed her intently. "Go, Jamila."

He believed her, it was Lonnie who was the problem. "That's your homie, where he at?"

"Ion know." Lonnie shrugged carelessly.

"You don't know? You tough?" Genesis asked, he sat on the table in front of him, he still managed to tower over him. "You tough now?"