Dear Readers,

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to every single one of you that takes the time out of your day to read my stories. Writing is something that I have become extremely passionate about in the last few years but only recently have been bold enough to share with people that I did not know. 

I was on Wattpad for an entire month before I got the courage to post my stories (that I now affectionately refer to as my novels lol). All five of the works that I have posted on here are the random ideas that I got from writing other books. These stories that you read now are secondary characters from other "novels" that I wrote. But because I was too scared to post those stories I took a chance with these. Now, these works have replaced those for a tender place in my heart. 

Eros is reaching closer and closer to reaching a 1,000 reads! Keep reading, voting, spreading the word and most importantly COMMENT! :) Lyric isn't far behind! For all of you that love All It Took Was A Rogue, I promise I will try my hardest to get that story updated but it is going to take some time because that story is a historical romance and it requires a lot of attention to make sure I get the language, setting etc. correct. (I'll share a little secret with you all, I'm a perfectionist. Shhhh, don't tell anyone 😊 ) 

As for my other works "Gia" and "Expensive B*tch" those will be updated sporadically. SO SORRY. 

Upcoming novels in the works are:

Blue Mercy-A story of a woman with a dark secret past that falls in love with a sophisticated man that breaks all of her rules and leads her into his underground life. *Title may change

KING- A story of a woman that takes on a HOT organized crime boss in her quest for truth only to find herself as his biggest hit. *I am so in love with this story I can't begin to tell you. This character may actually make me ditch all other male characters for life.*

With all of that being said I'd also like to take the time to individually thank:

@pleasereadtome

@han_solo05

@ellenfairyblue4

@gunadubh

@royal_queen55

@safari2

@larissajay

@calleline

@CJN2093

YOUR FEEDBACK ON MY STORIES IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! I THRILLS ME AS A WRITER KNOWING HOW MUCH YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING MY STORIES! EACH PIECE OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, NOTE AND COMMENT IS TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN I WRITE MY NEXT CHAPTER. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU! If any of you have tips on how to promote stories let me know :)

One day these stories will be published and I'll have each and every single one of my readers (even the quiet ones) to thank.

THANK YOU.