Dear Readers,

Wow! The last one of theses was in August! My goodness it's been a while! 

Firstly as always I have to thank each of you for consistently taking the time to read my stories, vote on them, and of course commenting!!!! I try to read through every comment and reply, but if I haven't replied trust that I have most definitely read them! Very rare but it happens! I swear I'm not ignoring you usually just caught up with writing and life lol Same thing goes for my new followers =) I try to say hello and welcome you all individually, but if I haven't then a giant HIII!!!! Thanks for the support.

So many of you enjoy my TwL installments I will try to update them more regularly. But as I've mentioned in the past, since this is more of a quick, hey how ya doin from me the author, it won't be a constant flow of updates. Otherwise, how can I write? Lol

With that being said, let me jump right in to addressing some recent questions about the books.

1. Writing advice. I know I've mentioned this a few times but let me just say I've avoided giving writing advice in the past same as I do now. This is not to start a compliment parade. I'm flattered that many of you think me worthy enough to give advice. I try not to give too much advice bc I'm still learning too! Lol Each time I write new material, be it a chapter or book, I'm learning. What can I say I've learned, is don't force it. If something is off, go back and re-read till your eyes bleed! Eventually you'll find it. Tip two, read the chapter out loud. It helps. A LOT!

2. This one is a double parter. I was asked how do I develop my characters, and if Eric (the main MC in Mercy) will ever become more like Jon/King/Nick? The answer to that is a firm NO. lol Mainly bc I like to create different characters. If I continue to make all the men exactly the same in personality it'll become boring for me to write and def boring for you to read. The second reason, is bc Eric, has no real reason to act like he is that number one top man in charge. Simply bc he isn't! Lol he goes to a job where he isn't the boss, and he gets to leave with his mind clearer than any of those three beloved male characters can only dream of. Each of those three men are in positions where they're number one. They're at the top and responsible for people. Even when they're not woking, their brains are working therefore making them more dominant personalities in life and their relationships. Even Milo as the boss of his chain of restaurants is closer to their personalities than Eric, bc Milo is a boss. But I understand the question, and that's where Roman, Eric's fighting persona comes in. Within that atmosphere of the fights, he gets to be a more dominant personality. While on the subject of Milo, no, he will NEVER have his own book. Simply let Eric romance you ;-)

Part B of this is how to develop, or rather how do I develop strong characters. Thank you, and the easiest answer is to just think about the type of character you wanted to create and follow through with that.

3. AITWAR!!!! AITWAR!!! For those of you who don't know those letters stand for the title of my book All It Took Was A Rogue. I am very tempted to take it down (and I'm still heavily considering it) only bc I don't see the point in torturing everyone and myself with a story that I don't have the time to presently complete. BUT GOOD NEWS AITWAR FANS! I have decided to post 2 chapters (idk when) and leave the story up till after the holidays. But that will be it, bc it will be taken down come the New Year. Maybe I'll keep up till weekend of my bday.Question if someone can please clue me in, is it the story or the characters that everyone's so interested in?

4. On the subject of new books. I get asked quiet often about my upcoming works. Hopefully I'll be published soon and I can have an entire section dedicated to my upcoming novels! Unfortunately while I remain on WP I can not share my upcoming plans for the 16, yes 16 I just counted the titles in my notebook, novels I have drafted. Prob not all of those stories will be created and some might be combined. As much as I'd love to share each specific detail with you guys about the books in the works, I've become savvy enough to realize book ideas are as precious as the developed book themselves. Once bitten, forever shy. All the books are romances (duh! Lol). I can also say that after Mercy and King are complete, I will be taking a break from the cast of characters and the supporting characters surrounding Eros, Mercy, and King. One day Elise, JJ & Nick's tales will get told(def Nick's), but I want to focus on other settings characters etc, like I said gotta keep it fresh and interesting! =)  

As for me what have I been up to:

-I've gone apple picking with my hubby

- Visited friends in Dallas 

- Working & Writing 

- Preparing for Thanksgiving. I am cooking almost everything for my family. My mom, mother in law and cousin usually bring a few things too. Oh and the madness that is about to drop into NYC for the Christmas rush. *she dramatically drops to the floor in despair* I swear love Christmas and I love NYC for Christmas, but the chaos that happens here during Christmas is another level. 

- I'm searching for a new tea flavor. The lemon ginger phase is about to be over. I feel it lol. If you have any suggestions let me know! No mint please lol. Same things for songs. I'm always up to hear new music. 

Chat soon! 

Lovewordsmusic (Qi)