Dear Reader Summer 2016

My goodness, what an overwhelming response!

I'd like to quickly address some of the comments & PM's I've received after posting my announcements in Mercy. I thank all of you for commenting, and many of you for finally sharing your (very strong lol) feelings towards that story. Also, thank you for the support of my decision.

Before I clarify a few things, I'd like to explain what is to become of the Mercy story.

1. This story will be given a new title. It will no longer be known as Mercy.

2. The characters in this story will have more of a purpose/reason for their actions.

My reason for ending the book so abruptly is because it made no sense to continue a story that wasn't being written the way I liked. Many of you would like to know what happen the rest of the book. You can PM me or read the SPOILER AT THE END OF THIS POST.

Just a reminder bc I've been asked.

- I WILL NOT CHANGE THE CHARACTERS NAMES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I will not change the SETTING under any circumstances. Also, I was asked about the character of Roman and if he can be removed.

Um....no. lol. Eric is Roman. Roman is Eric. Roman is the alias name ERIC uses when he's fighting at the garages. Make sense?

- The "love triangle": I suppose you can call it that. But it's hard to consider it a love triangle since Valerie hasn't said if she returns the same feelings for Milo and they haven't begun a relationship.

Milo has a crush, which turned into love – on his end.

I understand his role in the book bothered many of you, and I'm sorry but I like to write real stories. Love is can be very messy. It's horrible that Milo fell in love with his best friend's girlfriend (that's why Eric feels so betrayed) but it's not as though this never happens. It what happens afterward that will determine how Milo will redeem himself (or bury himself lol). For more thoughts on my idea of the book formula, you can read, http://qdauthor.com/2016/05/the-book-formula/.

I'm sure there's more and I'll remember it later lol but those were the main ones =)

Lots of love & as always thanks a million for reading/suporting.

P.S. For those of you asking about my books on Goodreads, I don't know how to get them up there, but if any of you do, please let me know so I can make that happen for you guys!

**SPOILER**

I'm not going to say exactly what happens to which character because that will completely ruin it lol

I'll say, one couple is broken up, another is reunited, a baby is adopted, someone gets pregnant, and someone dies.