Dear Readers,

Hiiii!

I know what you all must be thinking, so soon another author update? But yes, I have another author update so soon after the one I posted the other day. The reason is because I have come across another  Wattpad author that has recently decided to remove her works from Wattpad. 

How is this my problem, or your problem? 

It's not really. Except this past weekend I experienced what the fellow Wattpad writer is experiencing. Unfortunately the writer is having a difficult time with her readers as she tries to improve her craft, etc. Due to this she's received many negative comments and unsupportive feedback. Apparently it has become so much, that she has decided to pull the plugs on her works in an effort to rewrite her entire book to please the readers. 

To some degree I understand that. The way WP is designed, all of you are beta readers whom are supposed to give opinions that help fix a story. BUT when I read that posting I felt horrible because, and here's where I come in, over the weekend I shared with some people in my personal life that I am not an only writer, but also have dreams of publishing. 

What happen you ask?

I was basically given a "rolls eye face, yea right, that's stupid keep dreaming"  silent thought. While it bummed me out (bums me out if I think about it) the saving grace was being able to log on here and see the outpouring of support from you guys. The fact that you diligently, read, tell others about my books, support my publishing aspirations, vote and actively comment truthfully mean the world to me. 

I'm not close with this fellow WP. I only know about her experiences because I follow her. Truthfully, I only read a few chapters of her book. Not because it wasn't good, the genre (New Adult) is just not for me. The point that touch me, is knowing that this the third posting she has written about the struggle she goes through writing her works. I will say, that there are MANY people on here who do support her. But those negative comments can sometimes have a way of outshining the good. Perhaps because I recently went through it, I was touched reading her post a little more. 

Just in case you've never heard me say this before (lol) THANK YOU. 

I thank you not only for the obvious reasons, but because it is a humbling remindful gesture that while you all love and support what I do, one day for each positive comment, there will be a negative. I understand that, I embrace that, and I am prepared for it. 

I value your constructive honesty. I wish that other writers could have the chance to experience the happy side of WP as they try to perfect their craft. 

lovewordsmusic (Qi)

Only a few more days till my author break is over! Then I will be back with regular updates to your fav books. In the meantime I am actively answering your comments and messages :)

*To all my tea drinkers who have asked me, lately I have been on an herbal tea ginger peach kick :) I loves me some peaches.  If you have any new flavors you think I should try let me know!