JJ BOOK BONUS

By popular demand I have decided to post my first chapter rough draft for JJ's Story. My goodness do you guys love a Donato! LOL! The title of his book will be called SUPRA. After this chapter I have ZERO written about him. Not a writing ploy, it's truth lol Sorry! Without further adieu here's Jon Jace Donato III...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh! You're deliberately trying to hurt me!" I scream.

"If you don't stop moving I am!" The voice shouts at me from the right.

"What does that even mean?" Theo asks from my left.

"Rise above." Twitch answers for me behind my back.

"Rise above what?" Theo continues.

"I dunno ask him. I'm just tattooing it." Twitch says.

"Why didn't you get your name?"

With my face down, I roll my eyes into the cushion. "Yea Theo that's what I'll do. Tattoo my name on my body I might forget it. After all it isn't written on every corner in New York."

"You don't have to be a bitch about it. Geesh." Theo plops onto the swiveling stool. "I'm just saying. if I were a Donato I'd tattoo that shit across my chest. That way when girls are riding me it can be all, oh ah unh Donato. Yea, yea harder Donato! That's what your dad probably hears."

"Ugh. Uck." I groan disgusted into this hole of his headrest tattoo chair. Although he was right, women would run in front of a moving New York City bus to get close to my dad.

Theo is still talking as usual. "Now he's got that hot ass redhead..." He trails off makes a manly grunting moaning noise.

I smack his knee. "Don't talk about Cass like that." I warn.

Theo doesn't care. "You know I'm starting to think you're the wrong Donato to chill with because your father he knows what he's doing. He's had blondes, brunettes, redheads, Latin, Asian, White, Black, models, actresses and newscasters...what do you have? A hot red head that you let slip through your fingers?"

This again. I wince at needles piercing my skin with ink. "I didn't let her slip through my fingers, she was never for me. I like blondes."

Theo snorts. "These blondes. You fall in love with one blonde," he shoves his pointer under the tattoo table letting me view the digit. "ONE! And that's it for life. Me I'm not picky. Twitch you picky?"

Jesus. These are my friends.

"Nope." Twitch pops the p. "Although I have a thing with girls eyes. Not the color so much, she needs to have a particular look in them you know. Soulful mixed with that after glow of sex."

"Here we go another fucking poet." Theo slaps his leg.

"Good luck with that Twitch." I muffle. That was way beyond my blonde specifications.

"It's easier to find than you think." Twitch defends himself.

"And you have a perfectly good blonde."

"Who?" I ask Theo my brain wracking trying to picture a face.

"The one your dad was with."

"Jesus." Twitch says.

My head snaps up. "You mean my stepmom? My dads ex wife? The woman I lived with for years. The woman that is the mother of my sisters? The woman that I also sometimes call mom!"

"Don't you dare say his sister." Twitch warns.

"They make porn outta that shit." Theo retorts.

I shake my head at him in disbelief. "I never realized you were such a moron."

"My imbecilic moronic mind is astounding." Theo has pride about this.

"Make porn outta what shit? Hello Theodore."

"Perfect Willow, punch him." I direct my first cousin.

"Certainly." She draws up her tiny fist. It's not going to do anything to Theo.

"What is it for?" Her feminine British voice fills the room of testosterone.

Willow sits on Theo's lap. He adjusts letting her get comfortable. Personally I hate that they are hooking up, but I'm trying to be a mature adult about this. According to them this was a temporary fling. I am hoping so because if Willow gets hurt then it'll become a mess for our friendship, which would suck because Theo and I have been friends since first grade. I've done everything with him, including prowl the city streets for women.

"Oh you know Willow," Twitch explains why she punched Theo, "Theo was being a typical pig. But it's okay because women eat that shit up."

I drop my head. Leading me to problem number two, Twitch and his newfound crush on Willow. I didn't get it. It's not that I don't think my baby cousin is pretty she is. At exactly one year younger than me, my twenty three year old cousin has lots going for her. She's in grad school for furniture design and working with Cass at her new interior design company. She's petite with long dark brown hair and bright blue eyes like the rest of the Donato tribe. Willow has been to New York before, so she's met Theo and Twitch years ago. Yet, somehow this summer they thought it was mating season with my cousin. It wasn't only these two, but my other friends as well. I don't know how my dad does it; I'm never having daughters.

"Super?" Willow reads my back. "Su-para? What does that say JJ?"

"It's some shit about flying birds. I dunno."

"It's not about flying birds!" Twitch snaps.

I exhale into the cushion. Save me.

"It's Latin. It means to rise above. Supra, Willow." He pronounces it for her.

My hands open and close, twenty minutes ago he has no idea, now Willow is present and he's Rain Man.

Willow comes under the cushion to look in my face. How did anyone find my annoying little cousin attractive? "Rise above what JJ?"

"I don't know." I dryly answer.

"Bullshit." Theo overrides me. "It's his first philosophy." I can hear the mockery in his tone.

"Like uncle? Oh, hell you're going to start that shit up?"

"Yup Willow he is."

"Get away from me. Go sit over there." I talk to her through the hole.

"Oh, and we're adopting his attitude."

Even Twitch snickers at that one.

"Tell me," Willow's pitchy accented voice shouts over the needle. "Where are we going tonight?"

"Where do 'ya wanna go?" Theo flirts back.

Twitch and I groan.

"Twitch..."

"Not that much longer. Trust me."

Good. I'll lose my thoughts in the buzzing of the needle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!  The author has a question, why is everyone so hot for JJ? In my mind he was nothing more than a secondary character...obviously I am the delusional one!

***One more quick thing! EllenFairyBlue4 created a very cool book called "Where Are They Now" She has in-depth character interviews to catch up with some of your fav characters from the stories you read! I was asked by her to participate and I am happy to report both Willow Donato and DRUMROLL King are the two interviews she asked me to do. So check it out!

https://www.wattpad.com/203067847-where-are-they-now-willow-donato

https://www.wattpad.com/203067924-where-are-they-now-king

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright © 2015 by Q.D. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission.