𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 -✰

➶-͙˚ ༘✶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"𝐘/𝐧! 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩! 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦!"

A chipper voice woke you out of your slumber

You opened your eyes to see a girl about your age

A young Latina girl with short brown hair, her eyes brimming with excitement.

You knew who this was: 𝐋𝐮𝐳 𝐍𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐚

You tried your best to calm your unimaginable excitement as you spoke.
"W-What? Where are we, Luz?"

"I think that witch lady called it 'The Boiling Isles' super cool, right?" she smiled widely 

She jumps up and scrambles toward the large window in the far side of the room
"Good morning, terrifying fantasy world!" she exclaims

"Well hey there!" a monster far off in to the distance responds to her excited outburst 

Her smile falters in slight disgust, not expecting a reply.

You giggle at her mannerisms

Luz brings her attention to the dog-like creature sitting at the foot of your sleeping bag
"And good morning to you too, you little cutie-pie!" she exclaims to 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 while repeatedly kissing his head.

"I am not your cutie-pie!" the little demon responds, annoyed to be woken up from his slumber
"Yes you are!" She giggles and hugs him tightly, before setting him down into your arms.

"I'm gonna go get dressed, keep him safe while I'm gone!" she playfully winks at you as she grabs a pile of clothes and strides out of the room.

It was safe to say you were trapped, King didn't want to leave your lap after Luz put him there.
"Uh, King? May I get up now?" 

"Shush, beds don't talk, human." He muttered.

You eventually were able to get away from King long enough to change into your preferred outfit.

But when you opened the bathroom door, you were met with a terrifying greeting.
"Hi, Y/n!" Hooty screamed at you

You nearly fell over, but regained your composure.

"H..Hey.. Hooty." You breathily replied

"Luz is snooping around the storage closet if you're looking for her, Hoot!" he hooted as he disappeared out of the hallway.

You started walking down the stairs, about to look for Luz when you noticed she was standing right at the bottom, wearing a long black cloak, a name tag, and a very, very dirty traffic cone.

"C'mon Y/n! I found witchy stuff! go put some on, quickly-" Luz was cut off by the sound of someone leaving the bathroom.

A tall, skinny old lady. her long, messy hair framed her tired face.

Luz squeals with excitement

𝐄𝐝𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐰𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲  lets out an incoherent groan as she mumbles something about apple blood.