✰ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒✰

[A/n: Hello everyone! I'm sorry I've been lacking on the updates lately :[ I've been really busy with school so I can't really write all that often. So updates will definitely be slower, but I don't plan on discontinuing this book anytime soon! In the meantime, I thought of some headcanons to fuel your imagination! I didn't really know how to add some of these into the story, but they're just small details that I think are cute :] anyway, I hope these will suffice for now!]

𝐋𝐮𝐳 𝐍𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐚
- she actually is really into shifting! Though she put it on pause after she discovered the boiling isles.
- she's very affectionate towards her close friends.
- her favorite movie in the world is Hocus Pocus!
- she's definitely a therapist friend, but doesn't let it take control over her!
- she's very passionate about her writing, thought it may be a little sappy.

𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
- once she joined a goth group chat on penstigram. Ed and Em found out and now she swears on her life that she isn't emo.
- she's really insecure about her voice, she thinks she sounds super nasally.
- her favorite color is lavender!
- she remembers Willows birthday every year and always bakes a fairy pie to put in her locker. Secretly of course.
- she's a ring gal, she looovvveeesss her rings.
- whenever Odalia gives the twins a hard time, Amity always cheers them up by painting their nails. It isn't much, but they appreciate it nonetheless.

𝐄𝐝𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞
- she was actually married at one point! Granted it was for 6 hours, but it was still a wedding!
- back before her and Lilith started speaking again, she actually really admired Lilis blue hair, and contemplated dying hers to match.
- she's been to nearly every state in the U.S! [she's banned from most of them. That's why she just stays in Connecticut.]
- she's probably seen you and Luz out and about in the human realm before you properly met her. She once was forced to go to the hospital for a public injury, and guess who nursed her! Camila!
- she has occasional insomnia, so she always has a stash of melatonin in her bathroom.
- King likes to sleep in Eda's hair. That's why she keeps it so long [she never tells anyone though].
- she used to be very interested in joining the emperors coven, but obviously.. plans fell through.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤
- her glasses are crooked, but she always forgets to fix them.
- she's very insightful of others feelings, an EmPaTh if you will.
- if she's comfortable enough around you, she'll just casually lay her head on your shoulder.
- despite being bullied throughout her childhood, she's very confident about herself! She thinks she's cute, and she is!
- she doesn't wear eyeliner that often, but Amity taught her how to perfect it.
- once you get close enough with her, she'll get unbelievably affectionate! She loves giving platonic kisses on the forehead to her friends.
- she likes to grow flowers from the human realm to make you and Luz less homesick.

𝐆𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
- he wrote for the school newspaper for a short time before Bump kicked him off for writing about too much human propaganda.
- is a bit insecure about his height, but around the same time realized that taller girls are very pretty (you).
- he's very smart, sadly he's just mainly known around school for being obsessed with humans.
- he often needs to be reassured a lot.
- he has very long nails because a lot of the time he forgets to cut them.
- he's trying to get stronger, he likes proving people wrong when they think he's just a fragile little boy.
- he's  always trying to get Willow to fix her crooked glasses, one of these days he's just going to steal them right off her face and fix them.

[okay, I may have went a little overboard with Hunter..]

𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 ຟitti๖คຖē
- his ears are rounder than the other witches!
- despite only having 1 day off a year, the guards have the rest of the day to themselves once they finish their mission. But usually the missions take up most of the day.
- him and Lilith were rather close while he was growing up, but they grew apart once Belos started putting more priority into him.
- Hunter always wears gloves. Because Belos told him to do such. He has to cover up his hands because the tips of his fingers are a dark brown, like that of a tree. Belos tells him that every witch has that, but he mustn't let his show.
- he doesn't bleed.
- he can eat, but he can go for suspiciously long periods of time without feeling hungry, at least several days.
- he never really feels the need to change his appearance considering his uniform covers his entire body, but he has noticed that parts of him never change. For example, his weight. Even though he barely eats, it never changes.
- he worries that there's something wrong with him.
- he's very strong. He could easily pick up some one like you, for example ;].
- he's actually very softspoken when he doesn't have to be the Golden Guard.
- are you surprised? He's insecure about himself. He hates his scars because they're a reminder of his failed missions.
- he's a little chubby, but it's not noticeable with his uniform on.
- speaking of which, he has a love hate relationship with his uniform. On one hand he thinks he looks super badass and cool with it on, he feels authoritative, and mysterious! But on the other hand, it's constantly making him second guess if he's on the right side or not.
- who knows, maybe a human girl will give him a new perspective?