𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-✰

["Goodnight, Y/n. Let's sleep in extra late tomorrow, eh?"

"You sound so Canadian" You giggle

"Thats what Toronto does to a man." He smiles.

"Goodnight, dad."

"Goodnight, Stinky."

He turns off the light and leaves your bedroom.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠..]

➶-͙˚ ༘✶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞.

You stir awake and look at the person above you, your vision was a bit blurry.

"Luz?" you ask the girl kneeling above you. "Are you alright? it's like 4 am.."

"I know, I'm sorry to wake you.. I just.. I couldn't sleep." She mumbles quietly.

You lean on your elbows to better listen to her. "I'm sorry, what's wrong?"
Luz looks at you with a confused expression, like it's obvious that she'd have a hard time sleeping.

"Yesterday? Eda? Owl beast? do you not remember?" "Oh gosh! uh, right, sorry..!" You completely forgot about that, so much happened in your Current Reality yesterday that you didn't even think about the previous episode, or this one either.

"Don't apologize! I didn't mean to make you feel bad about it, Y/n. I guess I'm just worried that Eda might somehow turn back into the beast and come into our room and hurt us.. or... hurt you.. and I wont be able to protect you.." Luz looks down as her face starts to heat up, half from fear and half from embarrassment.

"Luz, Eda would never hurt us, even if she wasn't in control. We're completely safe with her. I promise." You smile lightly, trying to lighten her mood.

She sighs with a smile. "I'm glad you're here with me, Y/n. The boiling isles wouldn't be nearly as fun without you.

You put your hands on your cheeks to hide your blush.
"I see that! don't hide it, young lady!" Luz giggles as she grabs both of your arms in an attempt to pry them off your face.

You lay down and Luz lays next to you.

"Wanna gossip?"

"YES"

"-and so I don't like Amity, she's like that girl from biology"

"Yeah, I see your point. But maybe she has secret character development on the way?"

"Maybe. I do like her hair, maybe I'll dye it the same color and we can bond over that."

"Do not dye your hair green!" "You don't think it would look good?" She remarks playfully.

"Personally I think Amity may just be influenced by her friends, that three-eyed girl seems pretty nasty. What was her name again?" Though, you already knew the answer.

"Boscha I think,"

"Yeah, even her name is intimidating.." "HAH!" Luz snorts.

"But anyway, I don't think Amity is a bad person. We just don't really know her, yaknow? Maybe she made a bad first impression."