𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐀 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -✰

[A/n: Psst! In the future, I may skip writing some of the filler episodes so I can catch up to season 2 faster! gah! I apologize for starting this story so late!]

["Woah! Hey! What's wrong, Y/n?" Luz asks worriedly, gaining the attention of Eda and King.

"Don't get your snot on me!" King whines

"Sorry- I don't know why I'm-"

"Let it out, kid. You've had a long day." Eda gives you a comforting smile.

That simple phrase sends you into a spiral of emotions

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞?]

➶-͙˚ ༘✶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩.

𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.

Though, not today. You were woken up by someone gently shaking you.
You roll over onto your back, your thin sleeping bag wrapping around you.

"Hey, Y/n.." Luz smiles at you solemnly.

"Hey Loosey-goose." You smile tiredly.

"How are you feeling?" She asks

"What do you mean?"

Oh

"Oh jeez.. I'm so sorry! I-I don't know why I just started bawling like that! I didn't mean to cause a scene... I just.."

"Y/n, why are you apologizing? I'm worried about you, if something is bothering you then you can tell me! you know that right? I care about you." Luz says firmly.

"I know this place is pretty jarring, and I didn't exactly help you settle in very well yesterday. If you ever feel like this place is too much for you then I'll come back with you. Your well being is more important to me than staying here. Eda even has her own portal, so we can leave anytime we want!" Luz continued.

You don't really know what to say, your face heats up, causing you to look away.

"Thank you.." You mutter out shyly.

Luz smiles warmly at you.
"Awwww come here you adorable slug!" She engulfs you in one of her signature hugs, basically pushing you back into your sleeping bag while you laugh sweetly.

"You're the slug!" You say between giggle fits "Your snotty nose is constantly runny!"

Luz fake gasps in astonishment "How dare you say such a thing! I'm brought to tears! I need a hankie!" She says as she pretends to blow her nose on you.