𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 -☾

[You close your eyes and whisper your safe word urgently.

Your eyes open once more, you're in your bed, your real one.
You realize you're nearly hyperventilating. Why are you so panicked?

You try your best to relax and get some sleep.

"I can't wait to see Ainsley tomorrow.." You try smile at the thought as you drift to sleep.]

➶-͙˚ ༘✶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭,

𝐖𝐡𝐲?

Probably just shifting symptoms, nothing to worry about!

You tumbled out of bed and stumbled to the kitchen, your mother was waiting for you!

"Morning Sweet-Pea! Want some breakfast?" She asks, gesturing to the pancakes she made.

"I thought you'd be at work already" You mention as you gently take the plate she hands you.

"I decided to stay home today, so I could drive you to school! I feel like I never get to see you anymore!" She sticks her tongue at you playfully.

You smile. Its a nice gesture.
It was true, your mom always had to work early mornings and late nights, leaving you to fend for yourself most of the time. You worry sometimes that you are becoming emotionally distant with her.

"Hey, I'll tell ya what, How about after school I take you and Ainsley to go shopping around the town! A girls day for the three of us! I already talked it over with her mom." She ruffles your hair playfully.

"That would be so fun! I'm sure Ainsley would appreciate it, she's been going through a hard time lately."

"Ainsley's such a sweet girl, anything to lift her spirits!" Your mom smiled brightly, stabbing her fork into her pancake and lifting it up in triumph.

Your mother didn't really know Ainsley that well. She's only met her a couple of times, said times being brief, but she seemed like such a sweet person just by hearing you talk about her. She couldn't wait to see your sweet friendship blossom!

She worries you're becoming emotionally distant. She hopes today could make up for it at least a little bit.

You've been a bit solemn these past years, she blames herself for not spending much time with you, but she wants you to be able to live in comfort financially. She doesn't want to make you feel like a burden, and with your father being away on business regularly, it wouldn't be good for your mental health.

You look at the clock on the wall as you finish up your breakfast.
"I should probably get changed, could we leave for school after that?" You ask.

"Of course!" She replies as she take your dirty dish.

Your mom turns the corner and you arrive at your high-school.

"Goodbye Sweet-Pea! Have an amazing day! Get excited for today!" She repeatedly kisses your head and sends you off.