🥀4🥀

The man came down from his flight and look at the place with a blank face. He moved in line with other passengers while speaking with someone on his phone and carrying his luggage with his another hand, he made his way outside the airport where his friends are waiting for him.

He remember this place which he left 15 years ago after that awful night of his life. He still remember that night, each and every detail clearly like that happened yesterday only. He gulp at his thought of that bloody day. He hate himself and till now regret everything which he did in his past.

He waved at his friends who were waiting for him outside the airport. He reached there and greeted everyone with a hug. Eight of them are really good friends. They always do everything thing together even if it's a crime.

"Hey Charles" The man called his friend who was busy loading his luggage. Charles face his friend with a small smile on his face but his eyes shows some different emotions. The man stood before him with a serious expression plastered on his face. "Marc do you want something?" But the man didn't said anything just shook his head and went inside the car. The tension between the friends were really deep and they knew the reason but still none of them open their mouth. Soon all of them went to a hotel where they will be staying for now. The hotel was near the village located in the middle of town and village area.

Marc enter his room and lock the door. It was now evening so he open the curtain. He went inside the bathroom to freshen up. After few minutes he came inside his room while drying his hairs. He threw the towel in his bed and open his luggage to wear his clothes. While he was looking for his clothes, he suddenly heard movement above him. He stopped doing his things and look up but didn't saw anything. He was about to look down again when a sharp wind blew behind him making him froze on his spot. He heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom. Turning towards the bathroom he walked in and saw the tap of the sink was open. "Uff I didn't turn it off" He quickly close the tap and look up at his reflection when suddenly the light of the bathroom started to flicker. "What the fuck" He went out of the room and close the light of the bathroom. After that he made a call to room service. Few rings later a female voice was heard. "How can I help you" Marc again froze on his spot when he heard her sweet honey voice. He started to think that he had heard this voice somewhere. He was in deep phrase when again he heard the same voice which made him come out of his trance. "O-oh yeah....actually the lights in my bathroom are flickering so can you send someone to look at it" The answer came in positive and soon the line cut off.

He suddenly heard loud banging on his door and for a second his breathing stopped. He got up from his bed and open the door. His head was low down that's why he didn't saw the man in front of him. He raised his head and with closed eyes he look at the man. Suddenly his eyes widened at the horrific site of the man. He quickly took few steps back from the man. He stumbled back and fall down on the cold floor and started to crawl back in pure terror. The covered his eyes when he saw it coming towards him but didn't feel anything.

 The covered his eyes when he saw it coming towards him but didn't feel anything

He blinked once and the sight infront of him was clear. He didn't saw anything, everything was on his place. No ghost nothing only a man was standing there with some tools in his hand with a worried expression. "Sir are you okay?" He nodded his head while sweat formed on his forehead. He quickly wiped his forehead and stood up. The man asked the way and Marc showed him.

The night time came ans soon everyone went in the hotel's restaurant. They ordered their foods and started to eat. All of them were chatting except for Marc who was still thinking about the evening event. Louis one of their friends notice the expression of Marc and thought to ask him. "Marc what happened you aren't talking with us?" He was worried also curious about his friend who was just looking at his food, untouched. Marc look up at him and gulp. He was thinking to whether tell them or not. But he chose to stay silent and told them he was okay just not in mood to talk. They all buy his lie and continue among them but there was a certain friend who didn't believed Marc.

They all decided to go back to their room. In the way to his room, Marc was pulled by someone in the corner of the hallway. He flinched badly and was about to shout when a hand covered his mouth. "Shh...it's me Charles." Marc open his eyes look at his friend with a bit fear in his eyes but soon hide it with blank expression. Charles removed his hand from his mouth and look at him straight in his eyes.

"Now tell me what happened to you...and this time only truth." Marc sigh frustratedly and look at his friend " Charles I'm fine nothing happened" But still the older didn't buy it and look at him sternly. "Believe me please" Charles sigh in defeat then look at his friend who was pleading him with his eyes. "Fine.....but if anything happened you have to tell me...you know why we all are here right" Marc nodded his head while looking down, remembering their worse past. "Hmm....I think we should rest now" Charles said. Both of them share a small smile then went inside their own room.

The chair which was kept on the middle of the room ,moved on its own and suddenly a dangerous, creepy voice was heard followed by a creepy laugh.
"Welcome back!"

.

.
~Continuing~
.

~Continuing~