🥀5🥀

The whole sky was covered with black clouds clearly showing off its dangerous and terrifying aura to those who already understood the meaning of this and to those who already are terrified by their past. It was still evening but looking at the sky it show something else. The eight friends along with the mongs who were meditating with closed eyes, were present in the temple of Buddha's. The men were frustrated about all the information they got from their man who was keeping his eyes on the secret which they till now kept in somewhere deep where nobody can possibly reach. The darkest secret which they from the start wanted to destroy but couldn't and now when their most trusted man get the hint that their secret is nowhere near to be save, they immediately came to find the solution for it. They all knew that the lie which they kept telling themselves will come out someday infront of everyone, either now or in future but still it will and they also knew that they can never hide it forever from others. It would be a lie if it to be said that they weren't scared of the outcomes.

All of them, including the Buddhists turn towards the sound of water which came from near the entrance door. The container of water fall off along with the sound of angry thunderstorm, heavy rain started to pour just like those painful tears which once flowed like this only. The water pour that day also, the rain was the proof of that unpleasant and bloody day.

Loud sounds of bell echo through the whole temple. The sudden sound of temple's main bell which is located in the centre of the beautiful and pure temple, startled everyone. All of them turn to look at that particular bell which was tolling furiously like the anger of God was going to burst like this heavy rainfall.

"The time is near" The eldest Buddha said as he observed the situation with worried eyes. They all got the hint what the Lama was trying to imply.

The sudden confessions left the eight friends terrified. Shivers ran down in their whole body resulting the hairs in their arms to stand up straight. Their eyes hold the expression of fear and regret but it's too late for that

As it says fear is only temporary, regret last forever. So never do something which you'll regret later and fear of but some people like that way only. They do know that if they will do some sin for they pleasure then that mere second pleasure will turn into pain the other second but still their ego and pride are more important maybe more important than their....

...life.

"Hey Hyung did you pack your things?" The raven haired man asked the other man who was sitting in his studio chair checking some tune and tracks. The other didn't turn towards the younger and ignore his words as his main focus was in his computers. This man who was sitting their, was in love with music as if he was born for it. Rapping is in his blood, his main dream was to become a well known music composer and it ses as if his dream came true but with more success. He had been through many but still that didn't distracted him from his goal and that's the most inspiring things the younger learnt from his Hyung.

When Jungkook noticed that his Hyung is ignoring him he started to sulk and whine. He was indeed very excited from this trip that's why he is here asking his Hyung some silly questions. The trip is after three days but this bunny is ridiculously excited from the day one and why not when he is going with his friends more like brothers to him.