🥀17🥀

*•*★Her Pain*•*★

.

It was evening time , the sun hasn't set yet and the sky was looking lovely with red, orange and pink colouration. Birds were chirping softly and flowing along the gently breeze. Small giggling sounds can be heard in the park. Small kids were running here and there while laughing and playing with each other, elder ones were watching their kids and smiling in content. Almost everyone in the park were enjoying their time. They were spending their time with their family after whole day of work and was blessed with it. But there was this particular man with raven hair who was sitting under the Banyan tree, legs crossed and pulled upto his chest level and hands around them while his head was thrown back touching the tree with his eyes closed and a frown on his handsome features. His thoughts were traveling back to the room and to the words left from Hoseok's mouth.

******

Flashback..

"How did you come back kook-ah...who brought you back?"

The now a little relaxed man said still breathing heavily because of crying and all. Jungkook look at the man in his arms and frown.

"W-what do mean Hyung?" Being utterly confused he shuttered at first but the man ignore his shuttering and said futher. "What do YOU mean by that?...I literally saw you in that forested type of area..Y-you were standing infront of a big house..a-and was looking at it intensely...B-but how did you went there no no why did you went there?.. Didn't you know it's was such a risk...were your out of your mind kook?!"
At last he raised his voice, not being able to hold back his frustration while the image was the almost dying man came infront of his eyes from time to time. He was scared.

"I-i-" The raven haired tried to say something still confused what his Hyung was saying. But he couldn't formed any word seeing the man this terrified. But what happened? And where the hell he went, he didn't knew anything.

"What are you saying hobi..?" Hoseok turned and looked at Yoon-Gi, he got out of the hug and sat properly on the bed with his back almost touched the headboard. He took a deep sigh and blurted out everything he saw and did in that forested area. Like from how he asked those men about the younger, how he found his bracelet to the almost dead man, everything. He saw how the young man was looking at the house like he was been possessed by something but one thing he didn't noticed before fainting was the necklace and how it was shining.

"But Hoseok we founded him playing with the rabbits outside the temple but not that far...and we were informed that you went to that place..we got there and saw you were fainted but there wasn't any house or store as you said." Hoseok turn towards the elder when he said that and the colour left his face, he became pale, gulping hard he shook his head and took a deep breath before whispering.

"How can it be p-possible?"

******

Flashback Ends

Jungkook ran his fingers in his hairs and tug it a bit harshly, totally frustrated. He don't what what is happening with him, first the girl's image which keep on coming infront of his eyes then the song which he don't know why but he wants to listen more and more and then this, this incident with his Hyung. He is totally frustrated with these things happening with him, he wants to go back which he will do after a day but still he felt a connection with this place but why, this is the first time he ever came here and it was sure that he will never come back, never.

He sigh and opened his eyes roaming it here and there wanting to get free from those thoughts which are in his mind for hours now. He got up went his saw the sun has set fully and people leaving the park as it was getting darker and darker as the time passed by. He opened his mouth and a yawn passed through it. He quickly covered his mouth and started to walk out from that place. As he walked further, the wind started to blow more coldly. His hand immediately went upto his jacket and closed it and dug his hand back inside his jacket's pocket. His figure started to shiver slightly and he started to walk fast in thought to reach the place where he was staying with his hyungs, as early as possible.

"Can i close my eyes,
Can you hold me tight,
Wants to lose myself,
In your beautiful life."

Not again...

Jungkook immediately stopped on his track. That voice, it echoed through his ears he-he heard it again. He turn around to look at the person but..there was no one. The whole place was empty, not a single person was there. The wind brush passes through him, he saw the trees' leaves moving along with it, softly. That feeling was again back but for a mere second and it went away. Jungkook sigh for the ninth time and again turn around to walk back. After a few minutes he reached near that dark pathway again. He remembered what Hoseok told him when they were alone in that room.

***
"Please don't go in that pathway ever again..even if you hadn't then also please"
***

He remembered his hyung begging him while holding his hands and asking him to never cross that pathway again. But what is there? Why can't he go?

He stood just ahead of the starting of the dark pathway. The whole place was dark as black as the sun has set already and it was now that dark part of the evening. He gulp when he saw something moving in that pathway. With his blury eyes and shaking legs he ran....

...ran away from there and didn't even turn back to look at that dark pathway.

.

~Continuing~