🥀18🥀

*•*★Her Pain*•*★

Loud footsteps was heard in the empty hallway, . A man was running towards a particular direction while holding his phone near his ear. He opened the elevator and press the fifth button. When the door of the elevator opened, he stepped out and started to walk again, rush again and then suddenly took a turn to left. He opened the first door where his eyes landed. When the door got opened he saw his friends who were already looking at him, blankly. He stepped inside and was met with a tensed environment. He slowly shut the door and faced his friends. He was confused as to why the six of them were quiet and tensed. But then he saw one of his friends was holding a paper... bloody paper? The blood was all over it, soaking the white paper with it. He saw the one who was holding the paper was lost somewhere, somewhere deep. He frown but kept his eyes on them .He dropped his phone on the side table and slowly walked towards him. He gently grab his shoulder which made him to look at him.

"What happened?"

One simple question, but he didn't knew that this question will change his whole life in just a few second. What happened...

But the man didn't utter and remained silent. He again looked down towards the paper he was holding. The man again frown and this time took the paper from him and saw what's inside. He was right, it was blood too much blood. He looked up from the paper and saw his friends who were totally broken and he also saw something maybe someone missing but didn't said and looked again at the paper covered in blood. But this time he focused in the middle. Something was written...in Japanese. He tried to focus on the letters and one by one read it in his mind.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

"私を救って"

He widened his eyes when he got the meaning. 'Save me'. Then again looked at the room. Definitely someone IS missing. He gulped and looked at him.

"W-where's he"

But no avail. He closed his eyes and let his tears fall, finally. The man threw the paper which landed directly on the floor infront of all of them. He grabbed his shoulder and made him stand up. He looked directly in his eyes and again asked.

"CHARLES!! I asked something ...wh-ere is he... where is Olivier?"

Charles started to sob badly. He fall down on the floor as he knees were not supporting him anymore. The man, Claude, shook his head when he assumed what had happened to him. He denied that, he denied. He don't want to think that, never ever. He slowly looked from his sobbing friend to the others. He widened his eyes when he got the look of their faces. He was not a fool to know what has happened but still....he denied...

He walked towards the window and look at the cursed place. Maybe if he wasn't the stubborn one, if he didn't forced all his friends to do that, to support him, if he could turn the time back, back to 15 years ago, if only he wasn't that disgusting, then maybe his friend would be here with him, with his friends. He was so lost in his thoughts while tears were flowing down his cheeks that he didn't noticed one.

He didn't noticed the black circle in the sky, a ring like circle on top of that place.

But someone else surely did.

In the dark night sky he saw a dark cloudy circle there. To say he was shocked would be an understatement but no he wasn't instead he just stared at it intensely and also noticed the place. The dark pathway, the circle was just above the pathway's mansion where he went.

"Hoseok hyung?" The said man quickly shut the window when he heard his name being called and turned around. There stood Jungkook infront of him. He hummed softly urging the younger to speak ahead.

"You aren't sleeping...you should rest..it's not good for you to stand here." The softness and gentleness was clearly visible in his voice and eyes. The way he was concerned about the elder was also visible in his eyes. Hoseok smile but that smile didn't reach his eyes as it always does. This time something was missing and that thing was replaced by... worry? Sadness? Terror? Or maybe hesitance?

The man didn't said nor looked at him as he walked pass by the younger. Jungkook immediately turned to look at his Hyung who was somehow distance. Maybe because of the incidence or was it because of him? This was the first thought which came in his mind. He wandered whether what the elder said was true?

***
'I literally saw you in that forested type of area..Y-you were standing infront of a big house..a-and was looking at it intensely...'

***

Was he really there? But how he didn't remember anything. He again turn and walked towards his room but stopped near the window. He felt something, something strong this time. He felt the coldness, a harsh coldness which he felt when he first stepped in this village but this time it was like, like so much stronger. It was like when someone touch your neck with their icy hand during winter. He felt that touch but this time real touch which made him frozen. Shivers ran down his spine because of that touch. He gulped and touched his neck but there was nothing. He looked here and there but then his eyes landed on the closed window. He walked towards it and opened the window. A harsh wind landed on his face resulting him to close his eyes. He hairs were flowing along the cold air. Slowly he opened his eyes but kept his gaze down to avoid any dust entering his eyes. He squint his eyes then look above. Slowly the frown disappeared from his face and he opened his eyes, fully. And the next second he meet with that pairs of eyes...

'T-those eyes...those eyes I have seen'

But before he could do anything a sharp wind made him to close he eyes tightly and he stumbled back.

.

~Continuing~

I don't know if the word (私を救って) is correct but I google it. Sorry if it's wrong.

Anyways now a biggg announcement

• This book will be on hold

Why?

Because my exams are near.

If you all don't know then I'm telling you all that I'm right now in class X and I really and fully wanna focus on my board exam. So till then this book and my other book (Second chance) will be on hold.

I hope you understand sweets. I love you and also I will really miss BTS but I know they will do their 100% best in military service. We were, we are and we will be army forever and ever and i also know we all will welcome them with more and more love we have now.

Goodbye I'll return soon.