🥀7🥀

"Hyung come fast!" A certain raven haired man called his friend while giving a 'come' sign from his hand. The man continued to walk inside the big hall of airport. People shattered here and there, some talking, some sitting, some walking and some who were running late for their flight and those some includes the BTS too. The seven men quickly went in the counter for check-in their flight.

"You can have got up earlier Hyung." Said the short man who was infront of a pale one. The short man walked towards the security guards with luggage in his hand. He showed his boarding pass to the guard then went in. The pale guy followed him shortly. "Not my fault when the alarm didn't ring." He shrugged his shoulders while the short man shook his head.

They made their way inside the flight while talking about the trip. The airhostess greeted them politely and welcomed them.
All of them went in the business class and sat down on their respective seats. Soon all got comfortable and waited patiently for the flight to take off.

"Ladies and gentlemen we will soon take-off. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened" then another announcement was made.
"Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please."

A loud sound of thunder was heard followed by heavy rainfall. People began to run back their home.
"The time is near" Lama said while looking at the heavy rain and the thunder. His hands were behind his back as he observe the situation.

"I didn't understand Lama." The Buddha who was standing behind him said as he look at his senior. "Hmm....can you see that house?" He asked while pointing towards the old and abandoned house where noone enter for past 15 years. The house where till now those ugly voice echoes. The house where she is locked.

"Yes..." Buddha's eyes were focused on that particular house which he fear off. He fear off because he saw what happened there. He fear off because he saw his fellow Buddha being dragged and killed. He fear off because he heard the Buddha's voice which yelled for help and not only he but the rest of the Buddhists too.

And now he understood what Lama meant by it. The time is near for her to be free. The time is near for her revenge. The time is near for the culprits to be dead. The time is near very very near. Lama knew that there is some one who will help her as this is what written in the fate

Fate such an simple word right. Fate, fate is what we all are afraid of. We don't know what is written in our fate but still whatever happens is always said to be fate, like it was supposed to be happened, our fate. If good or bad it's in our fate of what we do. We are destined to live in fate.

"L-lama....means we can't save them?" The Lama sigh then turn towards the buddha whose eyes were staring outside the balcony of temple. "The more we will try hard the more their death will be near.....yes it's true that we will try...hard but it's also true that we can never save them forever."
The Buddha just stare at the way Lama went. He again diverge his gaze towards the old house.

 He again diverge his gaze towards the old house