🥀14🥀

They were all now standing infront of the temple, the only Buddha temple in the village. It's beautiful, it's historical, it's pure and what increase its purity is the kind nature and pure soul of the people living here. They help everyone who came here asking for it, without anything in return. People have full faith in the Buddhists and whenever someone from outside came to visit their village they make sure to show them this unique temple. They will always tell the strangers about the great history of this temple, how the great Lama here did so many things for their village, how he is an expert with ghost and all. Some will feel amazed while hearing this and some will say they were lying. But the villagers don't mind them and continue to tell the story of Great Lama and this temple.

"This temple was made years back...on mid 16th century." The old man said while showing them the temple proudly. It was like the glorious temple infront of them was welcoming them in. "Come lets go inside" Saying that the old man walked inside followed by the seven. Upon entering inside, they saw a beautiful clear water Lake which was covered with Lotus flower inside the water and outside with different bushes and a Buddha statue on rocks making it look more beautiful.

 Upon entering inside, they saw a beautiful clear water Lake which was covered with Lotus flower inside the water and outside with different bushes and a Buddha statue on rocks making it look more beautiful

They were awed by the beauty of it and had a small yet peaceful smile on their faces. The smell around the lake was ambrosial and pleasant.
The man smiled at their reactions, indeed the lake was one of the beautiful thing in this temple and each and everything has its own story. This lake too have one.

Buddha always wanted a beautiful yet peaceful place for their deep meditation. There were many other places around this temple, it's was peaceful but they wanted a most beautiful and calming place so that when they do meditation they will feel at peace. That's why they built this lake and infront of it was a big tree were they can meditate. It also increase the beauty of temple. The Buddha on the lake symbolizes purity and calmness of temple.

"Well...let's move on" All the seven nodded their head and walked further. They all were chatting softly, not wanting to disturb the peaceful environment but except for one. Jungkook. He wasn't speaking a single word, his mind was going back to tomorrow, to that voice again and again and he wanted to hear it once again. The genuine pain that voice held effected him to the core. The lines were so deep and pure that he wanted himself to drawn in that. He wanted to do everything that voice said but he didn't knew the meaning of that song. He knew it's held pain, loneliness, hurt, gloom but the meaning was so-so deep, he wanted to understand that meaning, he wanted to know why was she in pain, he wanted to know what is her pain, why is her pain eating him, who cause this much pain to her?

This was a huge place, the whole temple covers a large space of the village. They entered inside a room which was very dark but expect for where the Buddha's statue was kept. The light over there was bright and of golden colour. When they entered in the hallway they noticed half of the temple was made of wood, ancient time wood and they were kind of surprised to know that...

"This part of the temple is made of wood in the mid 16th century and till now...it's strong" They were outside in a bridge which connects the one room to another with different type of trees, flowers and bushes around, the smell was so sweet.

"When can we meet Lama?" Asked Namjoon, a little bit excited to meet him. When the six heard about Lama's great doing, they were really impressed especially Namjoon. They wanted to meet him in person and wanted to take his blessings. The old man sigh with a smile on his and ask them to follow him. The rest followed the old man and entered inside a room. The aura was calm and peaceful, the smell was calming and the room's design was so beautiful yet simple. It's was not the bedroom as they can see.

"What is this room?" Hoseok asked with awed and amazed by the calmness of the room. It's was most calming place in the temple they have seen and they felt their heart lightened a bit.

"This place...it is the main temple room where lord Buddha always stays...there" He pointed infront of them and saw a large statue of lord Buddha along side many Buddhists were sitting and meditating.

'So this is the reason...so beautiful'

  They walk closer, first opened their shoes and entered inside the main temple

They walk closer, first opened their shoes and entered inside the main temple. They all were standing there with their hands joined except for Jungkook who was standing outside the main temple, didn't opened his shoes, turned around and walked away from there. The rest didn't noticed him and sat down on their on their knees with their hands on their lap. No one noticed the younger's absence except for one. Lama. He open his eyes when noticed the presence of that person, of that someone. He saw how the rest sat down after praying and also saw how the younger walked away with an unreadable face. He knew what was that but didn't do anything and closed his eyes again.

Jungkook POV

I don't what is happening with me. Today we came to this Buddha temple and it was so pleasing to be here. The lake was so beautiful and mesmerizing and calm and peaceful. After that we walk inside the temple and the whole way was just screaming calmness. I was thinking about her life how it'll we good if she was here and I'll see her, feel her, can talk with her, can hear her voice. But it's just my thoughts nothing else. I know something big is hidden inside this village and want that secret to be out infront of my eyes but how that I don't know.

I was not knowing what was happening with me and soon I was inside a big room which held some different kind of smell, different from the outside or any other part of this temple we has visited till now. I saw how my hyungs went inside a bright temple like room which was connected with this big room and had a big statue of Lord Buddha. I was about to join my hands infront of lord but I don't know what happened to me, I feel like my body was not at my control and that someone was forcing my body to move away from there. I tired to walk inside the temple but stopped there. The last thing I remembered was that voice.

"Please come to me.."

.
~Continuing~
.

.