🥀9🥀

Days passed and their trip was about to end soon. Within three days they have to go back and resume their work. It will be a lie to say that they didn't felt bad about it, they did but they also knew that the work load will be more if they didn't go back. All of them enjoy their short vacation with each other and they were happy too.

A peaceful and beautiful environment surrounded them. After enjoying the whole day, the boys decided to eat at a good restaurant. Some people look at them with a surprised look on their faces. They knew the boys very well but they didn't want to disturb their peaceful moment so they tried to focus on themselves.

After ordering food they all sat down in a comfortable environment while chatting here and there. A soft music was also playing in the background and the whole restaurant was surrounded with plants. The sweet smell of the flowers and the music matched with each other, creating a beautiful combination. Some people with their families, couples, kids everyone had a small smile present on their faces. The night was definitely a beautiful one. But no knew what this peaceful night will bring.

"Hyung please~" The youngest requested the elder line. His puppy eyes and pouty lips were on display making him look more cute. The singer clasped his hand and begged the elders. He knew that his Hyungs will never say no to him if tried a little too hard. He tried to melt their hearts which is indeed a success but still his Jin Hyung tried to be reasonable.

"But kook-ah we don't have much time...soon we all will flew back" He tried to explain the pouty boy who was still not backing off. Jungkook shook his head while sitting up straight. His back hurt while bending down so much. The rest didn't the both as they already know that they can never denied their dongsaeng.

"I know but can't we just enjoy our rest three days there....I have already searched and it will be so thrill....we will also record it... please Hyung please~" The businessman sigh for the ninth time before nodding his head. The singer grinned brightly before he got up and gave his Hyung a side hug. Others just smile, very well knowing the youngest plan and obviously it succeeded. Others definitely have a special spot in their heart for the latter. He from the start was a dork, their cute little dork who can do anything for them without a single word. They knew they can neither get over with him and nor with each other. A special bond is there within themselves. A string which connects them together. The way of understanding they have for each other will always be with them. They knew from the start, when they held each other's hand that they will never leave it no matter what. Even if they got separated physically they still be connected. And this beautiful connection is an example of a true friendship. A friendship in which they trust each other more than themselves and they also knew that it doesn't need a proper explanation, they knew it, their bond knew this.

Soon the food came and they also dig in it. It wasn't their first time specially Jungkook's and The businessmen that they are visit Japan but still with friends its something different. Unlike when they came here for business or for concerts or for shooting, this time they enjoyed, they were happy, apart from their work they went to trip and that also after so many years, it brought the old memories back. A feeling of freedom from their jobs just like old days when they used to bunk classes and sat on rooftop of the school or went at a park while eating ice-creams. Some part of them really missed the old days with their family and friends or when they used to pull pranks on teachers or students even principal. Those old but beautiful days. Their childhood days.

Soon they all finished their dinner and now was chatting and waiting for the bill. Meanwhile Jungkook was doing something in his phone while his face held a small smile. The waiter came with the bill and they paid him. Walking outside the restaurant, Jungkook suddenly yell a bit.

"Hyung! We got the bus ticket for tomorrow" A hand held him on his place as he was dancing weirdly in public and people were again looking at him. Well it's true that this particular bunny never let a chance to embarrass them and himself.