🥀8🥀

15 years ago

A beautiful yet soft melody was playing in the room matching the beautiful scenery outside. It was 6:00 a.m., the sky was beautifully orange and red, the birds were flying in groups. Somewhere far yet near a pair of eyes was watching the beautiful sunrise. The sun was rising from behind the mountain making it more beautiful than it already was. Cold yet soft wind was blowing followed by sweet smell of flowers.

In the balcony a beautiful girl was standing and watching the scene. Her slight curly and chocolate brown hair which was wet was falling in her face. It was clear that she just taken a shower. Her beautiful floral dress was like a cherry in cake. A soft yet beautiful smile was present in her natural face. Her beautiful plump lips parted away as she smile brightly. The way she grip the balcony's railing when a cold wind blew near her ears, the way her hairs blew along with the wind, the way her face lit up when she saw the sunrise, the way her face glow beautifully when the first rays of sun landed on her face was just unbelievable. Her smile was unbelievable. Her eyes were unbelievable. Her beauty was unbelievable. Her existence was unbelievable.

A giggle past her lips when she saw a butterfly came and sat on her cute little nose while battling it's wing slowly as if taking her sweet scent in. She left her hands free and tried catched the beautiful blue colour butterfly with her her left hand but when her little extra, sixth finger touched the butterfly's wing, it flew away while gently touching her closed eyes. The scene beautifully matches with the soft melody playing in the background. She opened her chocolate brown eyes slowly when she heard her name being called.

"Hana.."

Present

Laughter filled the hallway. People were curious when they saw two men were running for their dear life while laughing loudly. The two turn back one by one to look at the third who was fuming in anger. The other man was angry because his half of the face was covered with with creamy substance. No it was not that sweet tasted whipped cream but it was shaving cream. His cheek, his lips, his nose, his forehead, his jaw was covered with saving cream. He was running behind them while yelling.

"Brats! Come back here!"

But they didn't instead they laughed more which cause the other's anger to grew more. The trio continued to play catch catch without minding anyone.

"Jungkook, Taehyung I swear if you didn't stopped there I'll kill you both!!"

But still continued to run behind them. The older was sleeping peacefully in his room that he didn't notice when these two brats came in. He somehow forgot to put the lock last night and that was a mistake. When the two noticed that their Jimin Hyung didn't lock his door, both of them secretly went inside and planned to pulled up a prank on the older. Jungkook went inside the older's bathroom and pick up the shaving cream then went outside. Taehyung saw the other was holding a shaving cream in his hand and giggled. Jungkook put his finger on his lips and told the other to be quite.
"Hyung shush~"  Taehyung quickly nodded his head and controlled his laugh. Jungkook then went beside Jimin and started to pour the cream in older's hand. Jimin stirred in his sleep which made the other two to gulp. When they saw the older went back in his sleep, Jungkook continue to apply the shaving cream in his hand. After that Taehyung pick up a paper and started to trace it in Jimin's face. The older shook his head to reduce to ticklish feeling in his face which made him look like a cute puppy but still Taehyung didn't stopped and once again he trace the paper on his face. A slight slap sound occurred followed by the elder who opened his eyes. And that's how the elder began to chase the two.

The trio came across the eldest room but froze in their places when they saw the eldest was standing there with an annoyed face. The maknae line gulp badly after looking at the expression of the eldest.

"Oww sorry Hyung"

The trio was sitting in the bed and was looking down when Jin scolded them for making a scene in public. He twisted the youngest ear which cause him to whine in pain.

"You'll do this again?" Jungkook immediately shook his head as no and that's when Jin left his ear. The eldest sigh in then look at Jimin.

"Go and wash you face" Jimin look at his Hyung then said "ne.." and went inside his room to wash his face properly.

"Ok you two also go back to your room and get ready...we all are going to look around the place" Both of them quickly nodded their heads not wanting to anger the elder more and quickly dash out. "When will they grew up" Jin mumble to himself while shaking his head with a small smile.

The place was beautiful. People were roaming around in the park. Few vehicles were parked in the parking lot. Not many people were present as it was still early in the morning and this park open from 8:30 a.m to 11:00 p.m.. People came here along with their family to spend time together. There were Swing for kids. The whole park was mainly covered with trees and grasses which give the sense of nature that our nature is really beautiful with green tress, different colours and types of flowers, the pure and clear pond water where ducks and swam float.

"Wow Hyung it's so beautiful" Jungkook was the first person to speak after they all came in this beautiful park. They all sat under a big and old tree while enjoying the nature and pure oxygen. They saw kids who were laughing and playing. Couples who were holding each other hands. Family who came here for picnic and birds who were chirping.

A peaceful sigh left Namjoon's lips when he close his eyes.
"Hmm..."

.

~Continuing~
.

.