🥀11🥀

"And this is my house" The old man said pointing towards the house which was small but was okay for three people to stay in. With a small smile he turn and looked at the seven men who were in daze looking at the scenary infront of them. He was smaller than all of them and they assume that he was around 50 years.

The house may look old and a bit dusty from inside but was really beautiful and cozy from inside. They entered in the house and the first thing they saw was the floor vase kept in the table beside them and a beautiful painting hanging above it. They walked further inside the house while the old man was politely smiling at them. The living room consists of a big old couch which was torn from the left side yet was still comfortable, a small television kept on the table infront of the center table and it was decorated with flowers vase and beautiful tablecloth, the family pics were hanging in the wall beside the window from where they can see kids playing in mud and enjoying their time with their friends.

They all look around and noticed a stair which was going upstairs and beside it was beautiful paintings. 'Maybe the old man loves to paint' that was the first thing came inside their mind.

"Aahaha...please sit down all of you" He look around then found few chairs and brought them near the couch and ask them to sit which they agreed before politely bowing toward the elder.

"Arigatōgozaimashita" The old man felt respected and waved his hands followed by a grateful laugh and went inside the small corridor. Six of them saw the old man walking inside and smiled a bit except for Jungkook.

He was again lost in his thoughts. He closed his eyes before focusing on the voice, he again wanted to hear that melodious voice but couldn't as if it was just his dream. His eyebrows furrow when he saw a bright light but still chose to close his eyes. He can see the white dress again, he can see he long hairs again, he can see her running again, he can she the fear in her eyes again, he can see the tears again, he can feel her pain again. But why? Why can he feel her emotions? Why can he only see her eyes? Why can he only see her and not touch? Why can he feel her pain? Why?

He saw her running towards a big and beautiful house more like a mansion. She was about to go inside the main gate but a hand stopped her and-- "AAHHH"

Jungkook opened his eyes suddenly when he heard her scream. A layer of sweat formed on his forehead. He was again about to close his eyes and see who was that man from whom the girl got scared but stop when he heard Taehyung voice.

"He is such a kind soul" Jungkook stared at his hyung with an unreadable expression but no one saw him, his expression or his sudden flinch. He gulp visibly before looking at his trembling hands.

He was now getting a bit scared of the dreams but he didn't noticed one thing and that is he started to get these night after getting a thing

The old man returned along with his wife who was wearing a traditional dress and was looking about 45 years old but was still beautiful. Jungkook again gulp before ignoring those feelings and stood up along with his friends to greet the elder women who was wearing an apron on top of her dress.