️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️'🥰️| 2

.FINAL SELECTION.

Miko's POV :

It's the day of final selection and i've been a couple of demons for the past hours now. I survived a number of deadly attacks. Im glad that my father sincerely pushed me through my limits for the selection. I felt like my stamina was limited.

On the fourth and second day of my final selection i happen to bump into a petite looking girl. Her name was Toko Watame and Zaky Uzui. I saved Toko from a demon during that time and eventually became friends. While Zaky on the other hand i just acciedntly bumped for no reason at all.

I noticed Zaky was looking at me a lot. Though i didn't mind at all. He also told me that his father was also a Hashira. Its kind of a coincidence that i bumped into sameone who is also a tsuguko. He also mentioned that he has three mothers, like what? Your father married three woman? How? He didn't mention what Hashira his father was nor who his parents were.

I also told him that both my parents are Hashira's. He also thought it was quiet a coincidence. Me and Toko almost had a sister relationship even though we only known each other for a few days. She was pretty much almost the same age as me. She being 14 and me being 13 while Zaky was also 14. So pretty much im the youngest in the group.

During our last day of final selection on finding our way on getting through the mountain, me and Toko scent a prescense of a demon near us. Zaky also mentioned he heard growling from a distance. We all looked around trying to look for the demon. When i heard a sudden loud thump, i immediantly ran towards the sound.

I widened my eyes at the sight i was seeing. My bestfriend. My sister-like figure. Being eaten by a demon with so many hands. Later Zaky also came, he was also shocked by demon eating our bestfriend. I went to attack the demon but it dodged, but i managed to cut one of his hands off releasing Toko and she fell to the ground not moving.

Zaky rushed to her aid and looked at her injuries. I could feel the rushing anger through my veins. My veins popping out of my neck and face. I was angry at him. The demon just laughed when he saw how angry i was.

"Another one of Urokodaki's students is dead" the demon said laughing after. Who? Who is Urokodaki? Is he Toko's teacher? Was he planning to kill all of Urokodaki's students?

I snapped out of my own thoughts when i heard Zaky attacking the demon. I didn't even realise that there were also two other boys just standing there. One looks pale and the other laying uncouncious. The pale boy then ran off. Wow, what a scaredy cat.

"All of Urokodaki's students usually wear that hantengu mask." the demon said. "I wonder how he will react if another two of his students doesn't come back home. I guess we'll find out." the demon continued with another laugh.

The unconcious boy then lept and cut the demons neck after attacking it a few times. The boy then went towards the demon holding its hands and mumbling to himself. After the demon disintegrated. I almost forgot about Toko and ran towards her like a wailing baby.

"Toko, are you okay?!" i asked her obviously getting woried. My hands were shaking like theres no tomorrow. My face looking pale even though i couldn't see it i could tell. I held her helpless body towards my lap letting her rest her head on it. Zaky was also right behind me also shaking and looking quiet pale. He stared at her body with widened eyes and sweating.

"Miko...Zaky... Im s-so sorry..." she said weakly. I shook my head telling her not to apologize and that its not her fault at all. "No need to apologize. You should rest and we'll carry you out of here so we could all pass the selection." i said. I felt my tears coming down my eyes and dripping to her bloody face.