️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️'🥰️| 8

.NEW LEVEL.

3rd Person POV :

Its been a few days since that day at swordsmith village. Mitsuri and her daughter Miko are in Mitsuri's estate just enjoying their day together. Its like having a mother and daughter day out. It was pretty much sundown and the moon was beautiful as always. But that night, a crow came to them and said that swordsmith village is being attacked. Both Mitsuri and Miko looked at eachother and nodded and their face slipped with determination. Since Mitsuri's own home is close to the village it wasn't far behind.

"Hurry, hurry. Everyone in the village is in danger. To think that the swordsmith village was actually close to my own district. That shocked me! Alright Miko, here we go!" Mitsuri said and continued running to the village

They finally arrived at the village and there were several swordsmiths are getting attacked by some fish looking demons. Miko and Mitsuri immediantly sprang into action into protecting them.

"Sorry for being late, everyone! We'll make sure to beat them all up!" Mitsuri yelled. There were other swordsmiths being held and they were coughing up blood becuase the demon was big and both Miko and Mitsuri stood infront of one of the swordsmith. "Your better off not moving! Your internal organs are probably wounded." Mitsuri said to the swordsmith. "Kanroji-dono. Iguro-dono!" the swordsmith called out. The demon then went to attack.

'Breath of Love : First Form, Shivers of First Love!' 'Breath of Serpent : Third Form, Coil Choke!' both Mitsuri and Miko used their breathings on the demon and the demon was cut into shreads and started to desintegrate. Mitsuri then saw Tecchin being held and grabbed hold of him when the demon went into full ahses.

"Are you okay, Tecchin-sama?! Please!" Mitsuri yelled out. Miko could only watch. While the swordsmith was just grunting. "I must be in heaven... Im being hugged by a cute young girl..." Tecchin said shivering. "Oh Tecchin-Sama you little perv!" Mitsuri said blushing. "I fell on my head too. Please take my hand..." the other swordsmith said. "Oh im sorry! Are you okay?!" Mitsuri asked. After a few moments later after that, Mitsuri and Miko started fighting other demons that might be lurking in the village. Until they set off to where they see Tanjiro fighting an Uppermoon by himself. They both went to Tanjiro's aid and Mitsuri carried Tanjiro out of the danger.

"You okay? Sorry for being late! Good thing we made it in time. You just rest up now! Nice work there. That was amazing." Mitsuri said placing Tanjiro down. Tanjiro tried to warn her and Miko about the uppermoon but Mitsuri just went for it. "Hey, you! Your pranks went too far there! Im gonna take Nezuko-chan and Genya-kun back now!" Mitsuri yelled. While Miko nodded and pouted.

"Shut your mouths, you harlots. I only take orders from one person in this world." the demon said. Then Mitsuri looks slightly offended. 'Harlot?! Us?! He means us?!' Mitsuri thought while Miko was thinking of the same thing. 'Unbelieveble, how could sameone say that word? And he looks just as young as my little sister! Oh?! But demons don't actually look as old as they are right?! Even so, how rude!' Miko thought. The demon went to attack but Mitsuri also went for it.

'Breath of Love : Third Form, Lovely Kitty Shower!' Mitsuri cut through the attacks in one go. "Now im mad! You may look like a kid, but thats unforgivable." Mitsuri said. 'this girl, cut through the attack itself.' the demon thought.

Mitsuri's love sword is extremely thin and soft. Her teqhniques are even fast than Tengen's. In addition to the 'strong suppliness' of her sword, the softness of her feminine muscles and the mobility of her joints allow her to build up speed. This means that the sword is not only extremely hard to handle, but also very easy to cut yourself with. Its blade created for her that only she can use. Mitsuri used most of the love breath forms to defeat the demon and she's been keeping up with the demon's speed. While Mitsuri was 'distracting' the demon, Miko went in and got a head start into slicing his neck off along with Mitsuri who was right behind her. The demon opened its mouth. 'Hm? What is he trying to do?! But its fine. Just cut his head off and...' Mitsuri's thoughts were cut off until a certain sameone caught both Mitsuri and Miko off guard.

"IGURO-SAN! THAT'S NOT HIS REAL BODY! HE WON'T DIE IF YOU CUT HIS HEAD OFF!" Tanjiro warned. 'Eh?! Oh crap really?!' Miko thought. That time Miko panicked on what she had to do, she knew she made a mistake. The demon let out a bloodart and the demon screamed almost screeching and Miko and Mitsuri turned completely pale and her clothes slightly ripped. Her eyes now completely white and she was on her knees trying to regain conciousness. Miko could hear faint screamings from Tanjiro asking for her. Not only did Miko and her mother just withstand that attack, they managed to maintain their body shape. The demon was burning with anger.

'These girls... Not only did they managed to maintain their body shape, did they tense up all of their muscles before they took that attack? But even so, no ordinary wench could withstand that. I don't understand.' The demon thought. 'Oh, Okay. I see now. These girl's strength doesn't match their frame. So they has a special constitution. That's good. Strength comes hand in hand with eating high quality meat. But i guess i should crush their skulls and brains first.' The demon thought and right when the demons fist was about to cursh Miko's and Mitsuri's 'skulls and brains', their life flashed before their eyes. The memory Miko had never forgot about. The one that put pressure and guilt on her shoulders for years at a time. The one that made her determined to becoming a demon slayer.

That ruined her entire life entirely.

To be continued...