️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️'🥰️| 4

.MOUNT NATAGUMO.

Miko's POV :

After a few minutes, i arrived at Mount Natagumo. It was a really quiet night, there were silence other than bird chirping. But i could smell a very strong demon scent coming from the mountain. There must be a strong demon on this mountain

(Small Timeskip)

While running through the mountain looking for any demons i happen to run into a lot of cacoons which made of like spider webs.

(Timeskip again cause the author is lazy as sh-)

Looks like there's not much of a threat anymore because there was a person or i suspect a demon is controlling some of the lower rank demon slayers. But i could steal sense and smell a strong scent of a demon on this mountain. While running through the mountain and i came closer to the demon scent that was mocking me. There i see a boy with black reddish hair with a demon his fighting with. He seems injured and awfully fimiliar.

I was just about to interfear until i could feel another prescense behind me. When i looked there was a Hashira. I believe his name is Giyuu Tomioka? I watched as he used his eleventh water breathing form and the threads were cut off without even him moving.

He then swiftly slice his head off with his emotionless face and without any effort. There was then another boy who i recognized to be Koto, one person i usually see at the butterfly estate, came and the he obviously looked exactly like his parents but more looking like his father with his mothers soft personality, and less emotionless. He wore a water like haori and had black hair that passed his ears. He had bright blue eyes and had a slight purple tint in it.

Tomioka then looked at him and then the boy who is injured. When i tried to zoom in on the boy, i suddenly recognize him. He was the boy from final selection. Tanjiro Kamado. I can't believe i recognized him sooner.

But then sameone interupted my thoughts when another demon slayer came and i believe she was also a Hashira by strength who was Shinobu. I recognized her because she usuay treats my wounds whenever i was injured. I looked down to see that she was about to kill another slight demon prescense and i could see that Tanjiro was protecting a demon. Tomioka went infront of Tanjiro to try and protect him. My brows furrow as i watched the scene that was happening.

"You should go Koto. Go help the injured while me and your mother deal with this." Tomioka said. Koto nodded and went off. "Why would you get in my way, Tomioka-san? After telling me that we could never get along with demons, how should i put this? That's exactly why... Nobody likes you except for me and Koto you know..." she gave a slight smirk towards Tomioka.

Koto's POV :

After my father told me to help the injured while my parents deal with the demon girl situation that my mother tried to kill. I somehow can't believe that my father protected a demon. My parents still tease eachother even during the early days. Mostly my mother though. I looked around the mountain and found some kakushi's helping injured people. I gave some of the kakushi's an antidote that my mother made. When theh inject the antidote to one of the injured, the poison slowly went away and their breathing became a bit more even.

"Ahhh... Man, this antidote of Lady Kocho's is effective!" one of the male kakushi's exclaimed. "Indeed, and she prepares it after a mere glance at the situation with Koto-san helping her. They're truly amazing. That goes for him." the female kakushi looked at the blond guy who probably defeated the demon who hurt the other injured.

"Oh, that guy?" "Because he defeated the demon, it slowed the circulation of the poison just a bit." the kakushi's said. I over heard their conversation but decided not to let them know that i was eavesdropping. I wondered what will happen to my father since he broke one of the demon slayer corps rules.

Miko's POV :

"Now, Tomioka, please move out of the way." Shinobu simply asked. "Im not... Im not disliked by people" there was a sudden shock wave towards me, Shinobu and Tanjiro after Tomioka-san said that. "Ahh, Well, Im sorry. It seems you hadn't realized that peopme don't like you. I shouldn't have said anything. My apologies." Shinobu rambled continuing the couple arguement. After a few minutes of Shinobu, Tomioka and Tanjiro's little conversation, i decided not to interfear anymore since it will be taken care of by the two hashira's.

I already knew that the demon girl is Tanjiro's sister so i just left them without interfearing. I know my crow is gonna tell about this to my parents but i don't really care. I trusted Tanjiro and he also mentioned that she'll never hurt anyone. I ofcourse believed him without asking any questions. I know he only speaks from the heart and he always wanted to speak about protecting his family and the people he cared about most. He has a kind heart than most people except for Zaky. Then there was sameone who again interupted my thoughts.

"Massage! Massage! I have a massage from the headquarters!" a crow shouted. "Tanjiro and Nezuko are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!" the crow continued. I then went to go down the mountain knowing that my mission of over while watching the beautiful sunrise rose up from behind me.

(At Headquarters)

I was also summoned to headquarters for some reason, but i decided not to say anything about it. I then felt sameone behind me and i slowly turn around to see my father giving his deadly death stare and my mother giving a worried face then hugged me, i hugged her back in return. "thank goodness your alright, love!" my mother started still hugging me tightly. "Im fine... Mom." i replied to her. My mother then left after a few minutes and then my father went to me still giving his death stare.

"Your crow told me everything. About your mission. You left the demon girl live. Didn't you?" my father said slowly. "He's lying..." i simply said fidling my fingers. "Kocho also told me about this." he continued. I just stared at him in disbelief that Shinobu actually saw me and didn't to go and stop me from looking. I didn't even notice that she noticed me.

My silence answered his question. He then pulled my wrist rather roughly and pulled me closer to him.

"You'll be getting a full on training after this. No rest until i say so. That's your punishment. Its also a way for you to get stronger." he said. I just nodded. "You know how much i hate it when you don't use your words when you talk to me." he said now getting irratated. "Yes, father..." i said while looking down on the floor. He let go of my wrist then walked off and he gestures me to go to the side with the others while the Hashira's have their meeting. I noticed there were a couple of people there. I noticed there was also Zaky and Mai was also there.

"Ah! Miko! Come here and join us!" he said. I walked over and gave everyone a small smile on my face. "Guys, this is Miko. She went to final selection the same time as i did." Zaky said, introducing me. They all said hi to me and i could the Hashira's and my parents were looking at us slightly. Before we could even start up a conversation, a kakushi brought Tanjiro to headquarters and passed out. The kakushi trying desprately trying to wake him up because he was scared of what the Hashira's and my parents will do if he didn't. Tanjiro then jolt up awake but still laying on the floor.

"You are in the prescense of the Hashira's and their Tsuguko's" The kakushi said.

To be continued...