️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️'🥰️| 7

.SWORDSMITH VILLAGE.

3rd Person POV :

A few months later...

"I made tea." Sumiyoshi said to Yorichii. he mumbled a thank you. Sumiyoshi apologized to him saying that he had to take care of his child but he said it was no problem. He said he'll just drink some tea and then leave. If not, he'll just keep eating.

"Don't worry about it. We owe you our lives! If it weren't for you, my child wouldn't have been born." Sumiyoshi reminded. He didn't answer, instead he just kept on drinking his tea. "I understand! I'll tell my children about you!" "That isn't necessary." Yorichii replied quickly. "But if you have no heir, who will remember you? Even if i am just some mere charcoal seller, one day sameone will change." Sumiyoshi reasoned. "Sumiyoshi, those who master their trade all arrive at the same place." Yorichii said.

"Even if times changed or the way that place changes, they are certain to reach the same place. You seem to think im sameone special, but im not. I cannot protect anything that's important to me, and i was unable to accomplish anything even one thing that i should have in this life. I am a man with no value." he says flatly and trying to reason back to Miyoshi.

'Please don't. I don't want you to talk like that. Please, don't talk like that about yourself like that. It's sad. So sad.' Miyoshi thought to himself.

End of Dream...

Tanjiro's POV :

I woke up thinking if it was actually a dream and wondering on where i am. Then i heard something breaking, looking over it was Kanao. "Are you alright? Since the last battle, you were unconscious for two months." she asked sympathetically. "I-I have?" her silence answers my question. She suddenly started crying out of joy. "Im glad, that your okay." she said between small sobs. I slowly started closing my eyes trying to get back to sleep but then i heard faint footsteps.

"Um, im putting the castella here. If it looks like its going bad then throw it away or eat it." the kakushi said. I thanked him and then there was a wave of silence. "HE-HE'S AWAKE?! YOU SHOULD BE MORE EXCITED! YOU REALLY ARE SPACEY! YOU SHOULDA CALLED SAMEONE OR SAID THAT HE IS AWAKE! YOU DUMMY! EVERYONE IS WORRIED! RANKS DON'T MATTER NOT LIKE TIMES LIKE THIS! KIYO! SUMI! NAHO! AOI! TANJIRO HAS REGAINED CONSCIOUSNESS!" the kakushi yelled from across the hall. I could hear all the four girls and all saying that they are relieved that i am okay.

(One Week Later)

One week later, i was back on my feet. Inosuke went back on a mission. I trained every single day now. I asked the three girls about my katana since it got chipped. They all of a sudden was nervous and they gave me a letter that Haganezuka wrote. It just wrote that im not getting my katana and there were some swear words in them. They mentioned that no katana came even after two months. Another thing they mentioned is that there is a village where there are katana's made there.

I wanted to go, but i was blindfolded my eyes and plugged my nose. Before the female kakushi plugged my ears, she briefly explained in order for no demons to attack the village, no one knows its location. Of course the woman doesn't know where it is either. Often they would pass me to another kakushi. Furthermore, they frequently changed the routes and the kakushi along them. Crows lead each of the kakushi to the location of the next kakushi. Apparently, even more complicated methods hide master Ubuyashiki's mansion. Smart people are amazing! And i said thank you and compliment the kakushi everytime i go to a different kakushi.

The last kakushi then took my blindfold off and i was in awe looking at the village. The buildings are incredible and im pretty sure there's hot springs nearby. The kakushi pointed out on where i needed to be and i thanked him a couple of times.

Miko's POV :

I hear quiet sounds of thank you's. Im in the hot springs with my mother at the moment in the swordsmith village since my katana is chipped along with my mothers. I heard that Tanjiro defeated an Uppermoon along with other low ranks and The Sound Hashira, Tengen Uzui. Im slightly proud of them and i know how tough it is to defeat an uppermoon so i respect them for it. After a little while in the hot spring and a small conversation between me and my mother we both decided to get out since our katana's are probably done by now.

My mother tried to have a conversation with a guy that i don't really know of but im pretty sure he went to final selection the same time as me. But my mother was failing to be acknowledged by the man and started to throw a tantrum. I suddenly heard those faint noises and im pretty sure its the same persons voice. I looked over to see none other than Tanjiro himself. My mother looked towards on where i was looking at and saw him and ran over, screaming his name.

"OHH! ITS TANJIRO! TANJIRO!" "Whoa! Be careful! Your boobs are about to spill out!" tanjiro warned. My mother kept on whining telling him on how she got ignore by the man earlier. But when Tanjiro mentioned that supper was almost ready and that there will be rice with matsutake mushrooms she immediantly ran inside to eat following me in tow.

I ate only a little bit since i didn't had an apetite during the time. My mother on the other hand was eating much thirty or more bowls and plates of food. She always ate this much so i didn't really judged that much or asked her anything about it. Later on Tanjiro came and joined in eating. He also mentioned that man that ignored my mother was most likely the wind hashira's younger brother who's name is Genya Shinazugawa.

"Oh, you don't say. but Shinazugawa said that he doesn't have a younger brother. Maybe they're not on good terms. That's too bad." my mother said sympathetically. "Oh really? I wonder why." Tanjiro said. "Well i have five siblings and two kids and i get along with them alot. I don't know why but i found both the Shinazugawa brothers scary. It would be nice to talk to him at least a little bit." my mother said.

We then all went out to get some fresh air then my mother started singing a song with Nezuko holding her hands. Tanjiro then asked on why my mother wanted to join the corpse and she replied by saying to find a guy to marry. Which she already found which was my father. Sameone then called out me and my mother saying that our katana's are finished sharpened, just needed final adjustment.

We then said our goodbye's and hoped that we will meet again.

To be continued...