️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️'🥰️| 3

.FIRST MISSION.

Miko's POV :

"Goodluck on your first mission Nee-san" Muge said to me smiling. I returned back the smile and nodded. I went out of the estate and went to my first ever mission. Im kind of a little nervous. Kiki showed me the way to the village where supposidly people saying that people are missing in the village.

(Timeskip)

I have finally arrived at the village. It almost felt like hours getting here but it was just half an hour. Which is a pretty good time rachiou, if i just walked here to come it would've been 2 hours. I was looking around and this village is packed with people, no wonder why demons live here. There were many stalls of food and stores, restaurants with souveniers and such.

It was pretty much almost dawn at the time. So i took my time on trying to find the traces of the demon. While doing that i was pretty much distracted on looking at a store which sold souveniers. I went to check and i was in awe on what i was seeing. All the souveniers looked nice but suddenly a two young girls acciedently bumped into me causing the three of us to fall

"Ahh gomen" one of the girls said blushing a little. He's probably a bit embarassed on what just happend. I told him that it was alright and gave them a hand to hold so they can stand up properly. I then noticed that the girls is also wearing a demon slayer uniform.

"Are you two a demon slayer?" i asked her. Then everyone in the store all stared at us no knowing on what i was asking her. The two girls then pushed me out of the store and pulled me into a more private place. "What are we doing here?" i asked.

"Well you asked us if i we are demon slayer and yes, we are." the girl said. One of the girls looked really petite. It looked like she could break really easily. She had black hair and deep green eyes. She was looking down the whole time. While the other girl has blond hair and bright yellow eyes. The blondy the entire time was smiling at me.

"What's your name?" i asked them. "I am Rukata Rengoku and this is my friend, Mai Himejima. We went to final selection together." Rukata answered. "Nice to meet you, Rengoku-san, Himejima-san. Im Miko Iguro by the way." i said, they widened their eyes a bit after i said that but immediantly went to normal.

"Are your parents Hashira's?" Rukata asked me. I was shocked. How did she know that? "Yeah? How'd you know?" i asked her still clearly shocked. "Well my father is a Hashira and Mai-chan's father is a Hashira too. So we sometimes come to the Hashira meeting and we know all of the Hashira's names. You have the same last name's as the Serpent Hashira, and i know that he is married to Mitsuri-san." Rukata explained.

"I see..." i mumbled to myself. I looked towards Mai and she was silent the whole time. "Is she okay?" i asked. Rukata then looked at her best friend then said, "Oh yeah she's fine, she's just a little shy when talking to new people. She'll get used to talking to you if you hangout with her more." Rukata explained. I nodded

"But why did we need to have the conversation here?" i asked. "Well the people back in that store over there probably doesn't know anything about the demon slayer corps, so its better not to get any attention by mentioning it. They'd probably be really confuesed." Rukata explained. I hummed in response.

When i realized i was distracted on the mission, i immediantly said that i have to leave for a mission and they nodded in response, waving at me. I then focused back on my mission. It was pretty much dawn and tried to smell any faint of demon blood. When i heard a sudden thump and quiet screams coming nearby and i ran to the sounds. It was coming from a certain building. It looked abandoned because there were alot of uncut vines and grass around it.

It seemed it haven't been touched in a while, well that's what i thought. I walked slowly into the building trying not to make a sound just in case if there's any demon nearby, but it was really hard trying not to make any noise since the floor kept creaking and creaking.

When i smelt a bit of blood coming the building i looked and i saw a dead human body laying on the floor. I ran towards her and i could feel that she was still breathing. This kind of reminded me of the time when i lost my best friend, Toko. I brushed it off and told Kiki that suddenly appeared next to me and told her that i needed medical help. Kiki then flew off without saying anything, she just nodded.

'creak' i immediantly turned to see what i heard, and i saw a human like figure but with lots of bruises and with a horn on its forehead. It looks human like but i knew it was a demon the moment i saw it. It also had a person dangling from his shoulders.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" the demon said. I got up into a fighting stance. "More delicious humans one after another... This must be my lucky day..." the demon said. I just gritted my teeth. I just wanted to kill this demon already. Without hesitation i just immediantly cut his head off without fail.

"What the fuck?! You stupid brat!" the demon said. I just glared at him and he looked half terrified. I didn't say anything to him as he faded away. Soon then the demon slayer medic's came in and treated the injured people. "Do you want us to bring them back to the butterfly estate to be checked, iguro-sama?" one of the kakushi said.

"Yes, you should bring back all the injured people to the butterfly estate." i said. (Note that Miko has gone to the butterfly estate and she was childhood friends with Koto Tomioka, the son of Giyuu Tomioka and Shinobu.) The kakushi nodded.

(Small Timeskip)

I went out to look and the sun was coming up and the injured people are all brought to the butterfly estate to be checked. I went home knowing that the mission was completed.

(Another Small Timeskip)

When i arrived home i saw mother training Muge. I think my parents thing she is ready to become a demon slayer. I smiled looking at her hard work. Muge and mother noticed me and smiled.

"Miko, your back" mother said and motioning a hand to come sit near her. "How was your first mission?" she asked me. "It was fine, the demon is pretty weak, i cut off his head pretty much easily." i said and she nodded.

"Having fun training Muge?" i asked my sister while smirking. She scoffed and said that it was fine but the flexibility training was hell. I giggled at the thought of that. Mother then said that she already prepared food for me and i went inside to grab my food. I was obviously starving.

(A couple of weeks later)

After a couple of weeks of being a demon slayer, i was getting used to killing demons since thats all what i was told to do. One day during my father was training me, Kiki came to me and informed me that i needed to go to mount Natagumo. Since they've sent many demon slayers there but they've died in the process of doing their mission.

My father ushered me to go on ahead and now i have another mission to go to.

'Off to mount Natagumo we go'

To be continued...