️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️'🥰️| 9

.MEMORIES.

『FLASHBACK』

Miko was in the garden of the Iguro estate as the younger Iguro's run around and enjoying spending time with eachother. Herself, Muge and... Her older sister, Miu. Miu was only two years older than Miko. During playing around, the three have not even realised the time passed quick and it was dawn already. They decided to go out on their own but thats a thing that they will regret forever.

They were coming upon a village, quiet and peaceful sounding. Only hearing birds chirping and sounds of our footsteps. Then there was a creak. Miu turned to see there was an inhuman like figure standing there. Drool creeping out from his mouth. The demon launched himself towards us and Miu tried to shield both of her sisters from the danger they were in. Miu didn't know what to do. They were completely helpless.

Until something that Miko will never forget that made her lose apart of herself. The demon launched himself on Miu and started to clawing and eating the flesh out of Miu. Miko's eyes widen at the sight while Muge started crying in Miko's arms. While Miu screamed at the top of her lungs in pain. Miko tried to shove the demon out of the way but Miu was already loosing alot of blood. Miko only got minor injuries from the demons attack while Muge was still unharmed.

Then there were the sights of their parents, they cut off the demon's neck almost immediantly and the demon starts turning into ashes. Mitsuri ran towards Miu's aid. While Obanai was glaring towards Miko but

went to help her with some of her injuries. Miko hissed when a wet towel came in contact with her wounds.

"You shouldn't have left. It could be avoided." Obanai said with slight anger in his voice. Miko didn't answer, she just turned towards her sister, Miu and she was almost loosing conciousness on her mothers lap, looking peaceful. Miko ran towards her sister while Obanai took a hold of Muge.

"She's loosing alot of blood. I don't think she's gonna make it." Mitsuri said in between sobs. Miu then opened her eyes slightly to see the sight of her family crying. She just stayed silent, unable to get words out of her mouth. Then, she slowly closed back her eyes as she stopped breathing. Everyone cried except for Muge who was sleeping in her fathers arms. While Obanai was gritting his teeth at the lost of one of his family members.

If we hadn't left, then maybe this could be avoided like Obanai said. But since this is something that happend in the past, there's no way she could go back and change it. She was forced to move on with pressure and guilt of losing one of her family members.

『END OF FLASHBACK』

Miko's POV :

I was suddenly pushed back after my little flashback. I could never forgive myself for what happend to Miu. She's one of the person who i looked up to. My partner in crime. My older sister. Who is now gone and out of my life. Talking about pushed back, i was pushed back by Genya, Tanjiro, Nezuko and my mother. Almost getting my neck cut off by the demon. Miko thought, if she couldn't protect her own sister, then maybe she could protect others. The others were screaming out.

"STAND, STAND, STAND! THE NEXT ONE'S COMING!" "I KNOW, GODDAMMIT!" "WE HAVE TO PROTECT KANROJI AND IGURO-SAN! THEY'RE OUR BEST SHOT AT BEATING HIM! THEY'RE OUR RAY OF HOPE! AS LONG AS THEY LIVE, WE CAN WIN FOR SURE! LET'S ALL WIN TOGETHER! NONE OF US ARE GONNA DIE!" those screams put both me and my mother to slight tears.

"THANK YOU EVERYOOOOONEEE! IM SO SORRY FOR MESSING UP EVEN THOUGH IM A HASHIRA! I WILL NOT LET ANYONE HERE DIE! IM GONN-" I cut my mother off "IM GONNA PROTECT EVERYONE HERE EVEN IF IT MEANS LOOSING MY OWN LIFE! UPPER MOON OR WHATEVER YOU ARE, I DON'T CARE! I WON'T LOSE TO EVIL PEOPLE! NOW GET YOUR BUTTS READY! ITS TIME TO GET SERIOUS!" Miko screamed out. Unaware that my mother was smiling proudly at me. A few minutes during the battle, everyone had a high chance of actually defeating these two uppermoons. You heard me right, two uppermoons. I don't know where they came from but surely it came to kill us.

My mother, Tanjiro, Genya, Nezuko and i used all of our strengths to try and defeat them. Nezuko already turned into her true demon form with her horns and black looking veins on her forehead and she turned into like an adult figure. My mothers movements started to go faster than before. What did she do? What is she doing? Then there was a faint showing of a love heart on her neck. It was a demon slayer mark. The demon looked confused and angry at the same time. He wasn't sure if it was actually there before or not.

Tanjiro's POV :

"DON'T FALL OFF, COME ON, COME ON! THAT TREE THING! HURRY, WHILE THE SNAKE LIZARD DRAGON THING IS AWAY FROM US!" WHILE KANROJI AND IGURO-SAN ARE STOPPING IT!" i yelled out. I suddenly see Genya biting the tree thing and damn his teeth are tough. Genya Shinazugawa can temporarily gain demonic attributes by eating a demon. And if he eats a strong one, he gains regeneration and muscular strength equal to the demons.

Genya has no physical talent and he can't use breaths, so he resorted to desperation to reach the hashira's level. But this isn't something any ordinary person could do. Genya has a special ability. For a short amount of time, he can become a demon using his bite strength and his special digestive organs. Its a unique talent among the demon hunters. After that, the long tree fell but it suddenly came a hit me, losing some blood in the process. Nezuko eventually came to cut the leaf looking thorns. Me Nezuko and Genya came to cut off the demons real body but it was protected by the leaf tree thing.

'Dance of the Fire God : Flame Waltz' When we looked the demons real body was already gone. He ran again. Where?! Where?! Close... I saw the demon fleeing in the corner of my eyes.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! STOP RUNNING AWAY! DON'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES!" I screamed towards the demon. It glanced back slightly and continued running until... "CUT IT OUT, YOU DIP SHIIIIIIT!" genya screamed and threw a full grown tree at the demon, killing it almost instantly.

Miko's POV :

Then the sun was slowly coming up and starting to burn the demon and slowly it dissapeard. "Hy-Hyaim alive! Tanjiro-kun and the others must've cut the real body's head off!" my mother said. Clinging onto my hand and borrowing me on where Tanjiro is. In the distance, we both saw Tanjiro crying while Nezuko was-What the fuck?! If she maintaining the sun? She's still a demon right?! My thoughts were cut off when my mother pulled me along dragging me and attacking Tanjiro, Genya and Nezuko and me in a bear hug.

"Ahh, we won! We finally beat it! We all made it out alive!" my mother sighed in relief. I also can't believe i ran into an uppermoon twice. Tanjiro also ran into an uppermoon twice in a row. Im really happy that none of us died during the violent battle.

(Timeskip in Butterfly Estate)

"And that's how we beat another uppermoon" i told both Rukata and Mai who came to visit and was listening in awe, their mouths gaping slightly. "Wahh, that's so cool Mi-san! I had never ran into an uppermoon before, especially twice!" Rukata pointed out. Both me and Mai laughed nervously.

To be continued...