️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️'🥰️| 5

.THE TSUGUKO'S.

3rd Person POV :

'Hashira? What is the "Hashira"? What's he talking about? And who are these people? Where am i?' Tanjiro asked himself as he looked up towards the six people that are staring down at him. "This is the Demon Slayer corps headquarters. And your about to be put on trial, Tanjiro Kamado." Shinobu said smiling down on him.

After a while of the Hashira's putting a trial on Tanjiro kept on glaring towards Miko and Zaky pretty sure he knows who they are.

"Miko-san! Zaky-san! You know i would never let Nezuko hurt anyone right?! She's innocent! She has never eaten a single human, you have to believe! She's different! Just hear me out! So please." Tanjiro said looking towards Miko and Zaky. Before anyone could say anything a voice is heard next to them from a far.

"Well, well, i see there's some fun brewing here. Is that the idiotic Corps member who brought a demon along with him?" Sanemi said while holding a box which contained Nezuko inside of it. Tanjiro gritted his teeth at the site him holding Nezuko's box. "What the hell are you trying to pull here?" Sanemi said giving the biggest smirk a person would see. One of the kakushi's and Shinobu tried to convince him to let down the box but he just ignored them.

"What about this demon, kid? That she can fight as a Demon Slayer to protect humans? You know what we call that? Completely impossible, you fool!" Sanemi continued then grabbed his nichirin blade and stabbing the box which caused Nezuko's shoulders to also be stabbed

Tanjiro then rambled about if anyone hurts Nezuko, he will not let anyone get away with it. Sanemi then chuckled and released his sword from the box then simply said "Is that right? Good for you." Tanjiro then went to headbutt Sanemi but Giyuu caused a distraction which fooled Sanemi. They both lay on the floor, Sanemi wincing slightly which caused Mitsuri to let out a chuckle.

(Timeskip)

Sanemi cut his arm to try to prove that Nezuko eats humans but to no avail she didn't bite Sanemi's arm and shoved her head to the side while shutting her eyes tight. Miko smiled slightly and could tell that her father is slightly glaring at her. After Tanjiro told the Master that he will defeat Muzan the Master smiled while closing his eyes.

"As your not ready for that yet, Tanjiro, let's start by defeating a Twelve Kizuki, alright?" the Master said still smiling. Then Tanjiro's face immediantly turned red then some of the Hashira's and their Tsuguko's tried to hold back the laughter. Shinobu then slowly raised her hands. "In that cased, please allow Kamado to stay at my mansion." Shinobu said after the Master allowed Tanjiro and Nezuko to leave. The kakushi's then pulled Nezuko and Tanjiro away from the mansion. Then Tanjiro came back trying to protest on headbutting Sanemi again after he stabbed Nezuko a couple of times. Muichiro then threw pebbles towards Tanjiro to shut him up.

"Now then, time for the meeting with your Tsuguko's. I believe that Zaky and Miko just joined the Demon Slayer corps." he said gesturing to Miko and Zaky. They both hummed and nodded to answer his question.

"Well i've invited all of you here for a reason. Since your gonna take your parents place when they retire, i will be sending you all into missions together and let you all get to know eachother better." the Master said looking towards each of his children. They all lowered their heads slightly and hummed.

They were all then excused and let them get to know eachother before the mission so they all walked together back to their estate closely their parents following close behind them but not too close to over hear. The only one who didn't follow was obviously Muichiro.

Miko's POV :

We all walked together after the meeting and introduced ourselves during the walk. "Hello, im Toujuro Rengoku! Im 15! What about you?" Toujuro said. He looked exactly like his father with his flame like hair and sun bright eyes, with also his similar flame haori. So he's Rukata's brother? I didn't even know she had a brother. Well now i do.

"Im Zaky, im 14 while Miko here is 13." Zaky said introducing me. Wow he always likes to help and introduce me to sameone if he's there.

I don't think i've mentioned what Zaky looks like. He has black fall hair with white grayish bangs. He also wears some of his jewelry here and there, because his father wanted him to look 'flamboyant'. Alright, on to the story >_<

"Shizu. Shizu Shinazugawa. 15." Shizu said plainly. He's just like his father. A slight stubborn cow. He has fully white short hair and its a bit messy.

"Im Koto Tomioka. And im also 15." Koto said, with a slight smile. "Umm im Mai Himejima... My father is umm.. Gyomei Himejima... And umm im almost 14." Mai said while looking down and kept on fiddling her fingers showing the obviousness that she's shy. I just realized that i was the youngest among all of them. While Toujuro and Shizu are the oldest. Oh well, i don't really care so whatever.

The Hashira's was watching the scene before us. Some of the Hashira has small smiles on their faces except for Shinazugawa and my father. Tomioka was only showing it slightly and i could her Shinobu teasing him about it. When we all said our goodbyes, my father almost immediantly took me into training and did it non-stop. He wasn't kidding about not resting until he said so.

The mission is not until the day after tomorrow night so i pretty much have time to rest a little before the mission. Me and the others got along pretty well besides its just a mission with a couple of my kouhai's. I mean what could go wrong? I then felt sameone slap my shoulders hard which made me fall on the floor. When i turned, it was obviously my father and told me to focus after he realized i was in my own little world.

"I hope everything will go well during the mission."

To be continued...