️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️🥰️'🥰️| 10

.HASHIRA TRAINING.

Miko's POV :

(Uzui Residence)

Its the day that all of the demon slayers train with the Hashira's. First Tengen does the stamina training. Then my mother handles the hellish flexibility training, that my sister had been talking about. Muichiro deals with the quick movement training. Then my father focuses on sword skill revision. The wind hashira handles the infinite pounding training and finally, Mai's father, the rock Hashira, trains muscle reinforcement.

Me, Tanjiro, Muichiro and my mother has been fully recovered while Nezuko is in safe hands. I didn't get to join the training when i was recovering but since i am fully recovered, i can now join the hashira training sessions.

The first one was training with Tengen. Who is Zaky's father. I also got to meet Zaky's moms. Who's names are Makio, Suma and Hinatsuru. They kept on talking about how Zaky would gush about me everytime they had dinner together with him which made his siblings made fun of him because of it. It made me think that he actually likes me but im not so sure about it. He had been very over protective of me lately. But i brushed off the thoughts and continued training.

All i had to do was run a couple laps around the mansion so that he could get our body back into good condition. After a few days of running laps around the mansion, i finally got permission to leave. I spent eight days there.

(Muichiro Residence)

Next was training with Muichiro. I've already been here for three days and he already started complimenting me. Which made me blush slightly. Tanjiro was also here two days ago training with Muichiro. Muichiro had been nice to me and Tanjiro ever since the fight in Swordsmith Village. He's been showing his true colors alot. Which made me and Tanjiro happy that he is willing to open up to us.

"There you go! Miko your slightly even faster than before. You have the same speed as Tanjiro. Like i said to Tanjiro, im just helping your muscles ease and tense up more smoothly. Once your able to do that, your stamina will improve alot." Muichiro said. "Your body coordination is perfect. Go to the next Hashira, Tanjiro, Miko." he continued with a big smile on his face.

We were a bit hesitant at first because i was only here for three days while Tanjiro had been here for five days. But he said we did everything he said and it was alright to go by his permission. The other demon slayers came up and asked if they could go too since they've been here for two weeks but Muichiro cut them off and said.

"What are you even on, you incompetent nincompoops? Once your done with your swings, were gonna practice so hard the training area will collapse on itself." Muichiro said, his facial expression changed completely into a dark and expressionless face. We felt slightly bad for them but decided to move on.

(Kanroji Residence)

"Ah! Tanjiro-kun! Its been so long! And ah! Miko your here too? Come into my home!" Mother said while waving towards us. "Thank you very much! Im so glad your doing okay!" Tanjiro said bowing. "I smell some really nice honey. Do you keep bees here?" Tanjiro asked. Then my mother literally squeled. "Ah! You figured it out? That's right! I sooo love making honey and putting it on bread~! And with tons of butter! I pour myself some black tea at three. Oh i'll make some pancakes, so get excited!" she gushed.

After that, everyone dressed like ballerina's during my mother's training. Its called 'Kanroji-Style Training'. And we danced nonstop to the beat of the music. My sister was right. Flexibility. Is. Hell. She apparently stretches everyone using mostly her strength. After five days my mother lets me go to my fathers training next. I went there before Tanjiro since he's not allowed to go yet.

"I'll see you later Miko! Oh and don't forget to give these bento's to your father and sister! And this one is for you to eat after training!" my mother said. I nodded and went to my father's house which is where i practically live in.

(Iguro Residence)

"Miko. I've been waiting for you." my father said. Then i hold out a bento box and handed it to him. "Uhh mother wanted me to hand these out to you for later."  he nodded and ushered me to come inside and train. "I heard about Tanjiro from your mother. It seems she had some fun training him." he said to me. I supposed they exchanged letters. "But im gonna warn him, unlike your mother, im not a nice person." he continued and i sweat dropped.

'he had hated him ever since they first met.' i thought. "Im gonna make you swing your sword while avoiding the obstacles." father said. Then i saw a couple of demon slayers tied up. This almost looks like an execution ground. Thus began the worlds most frightening training. Well probably not for me since i've been used to it. Even though im using a wooden sword, hitting these people would hurt them badly. And father attacks me while weaving through these poor swordsmen. Because my fathers sword skill involves bending his sword in strange ways.

Two days after Tanjiro came and started training with my father. He looked oblivious to what was happening in the house. He asked if these swordsmen had commited ant crimes and my father said.

"Crime of weakness. Crime of forgetting. Crime of taking their time. Crime of pissing me off." he said with a scary expression. And he also sweatdropped. When Tanjiro tried to go through the crevices to attack, he could hear their voices pleading to not hit them. And the fact that he could actually hear those voices, i could tell it hurt him a lot.

His hands shook with an anxiety. He had to wield his sword super accurately or tragedy would strike. But on my sixth and Tanjiro's fourth day, Tanjiro was actually able to wield his sword with an accuracy he never had before. He was able to avoid my father's strikes and attack on his own. I had finished before the moment Tanjiro sliced off the haori that my father was wearing. The training was complete, more or less.

"Bye then, also, rot in hell Tanjiro, you piece of shit. Don't ever talk casually with Kanroji again." my father said to Tanjiro. He had always been protective of my mother so he kinda had to get used to that. While walking towards where we would train with Shinazugawa we ran into a blonde which i know the name was Zenitsu Agatsuma. He was screaming at the top of his lungs.

"L-L-L-LEMME OUTTA HEEERE! TANJIRO PLEASE! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I-I-I MANAGED TO GET THIS FAR ALREADY! I HAD TO CRAWL OVER THE FENCE AND HIDE MYSELF LIKE A LIZARD! I CAN SEE MY CORPSE GETTING MANGLED!" He screamed. Then there was a figure standing behind and grabbing Zenitsu's head. "Choose. Go back to training or i slaughter your ass." Shinazugawa said with his deep and scary voice.

Zenitsu still didn't want to go so Shinazugawa decided to punch him hard and he passed out. He told Tanjiro to carry Zenitsu. You can tell Shinazugawa's training is hard just by looking at Zenitsu. Its a simple Shinazugawa beatdown session where he slashes at you nonstop. There's no resting until you either vomit or faint. Even my father gave more breaks. When Zenitsu woke up, he got so mad he yelled at Tanjiro with blazing hatred.

Shinazugawa was especially fierce with Tanjiro. If he lets his guard down, even for a moment, he'll get hurt so bad his injuries will regress. Its just day one. Im completely bruised and covered in my vomit and so is Tanjiro. We were both walking down the hall until we hear Genya's voice. "Wait up, Aniki! I wanna talk to you about something." he said and we both decided to peak through the corners.

"Wow, your annoying. You know i have no brother. Now cut the crap or ill shred you to pieces." Sanemi said to his so called younger brother. Even in times of unity and cooperation, the rifts are still there.

To be continued...