1

Park jimin the boy whom millions of armies love. Also part of most famous boy band called BTS. He loved by everyone, because who can resist the jimin effect. His natural beauty is irresistible and of course his nature that always melt everyone.

He is always there for his band members who is like family to him. His hyungs are always care for him like parents.

And also he is hyung of the maknae line. For him his dongsaeng is precious Because taehyung his taetae is his soulmate. And he can do anything for him.

And the golden maknae jungkook his kookie is his everything. Yes jimin is in love with there maknae. It's all started when they debuted and from then he is falling for younger more and more.

But the issue is jungkook always think that jimin is clingy and annoying. He gets angry at jimin on small things. But jimin doesn't take it on heart because he loves the younger too much to get angry.

"Taehyungie.!!" jimin called taehyung who is talking with jungkook. They are so close like they are about to kiss. But when he called tae pulled away immediately and smile at him but jungkook rolled his eyes already annoyed that there "conversation" is disturbed.

Jimin felt like something is going on between them but he shrugged it off because he trust tae so much. He knows his soulmate never going to do anything that will hurt him. And tae already know that jimin loves jungkook for long time and how important he is for jimin.

"hey jiminie, I thought you are not at dorm" tae said bit hesitant. he looked like deer caught in headlights.

"yes I finished dance practice early today. What are you both talking about." jimin said trying to start conversation because for some reason the atmosphere is awkward.

"Nothing" jungkook said annoyed. Yes jungkook know about jimins feeling for him. Once he overheard jimin talking to taehyung about his feelings for younger. He was not surprised because jimin always treated him differently from others. Always too clingy to him or caring so much that it's annoyed jungkook.

"why are you so annoyed kookie. I'm just asking." jimin says visibly hurt because jungkook always treat jimin like shit but jimin never give up on him.

"Because you are annoying. don't you see we are talking about something. You disturbed us." jungkook said sharply. He can see jimins hurt expressions. he knows that what his words do to older. But it's always satisfies him that he have such great effect on older.

"O-h I'm sorry please continue" jimin said eyes filled with tears. he run away from them. he can hear tae calling for him but he can't stay there. He is already so much hurt and last thing he wants to break down in front of jungkook.

After running from there he bumped into Hoseok. He apologized and trying to walk away hiding his face not wanting to worry his hyung. But he's is hyung is fast and grabbed his wrist.

"jimin are you crying, look at hyung baby. Tell me what happened. Did anyone said anything to you." hoseok said in worried voice. jimin is everyones happy pill and seeing him cry. it's broke his heart.

"Nothing hyung I'm not crying it's just my eyes hurts I didn't get much sleep last night." jimin lied because he doesn't want to make his hyung worried. And he can also see that hoseok is still not convinced.

"Jiminie you know that you can tell hyung anything right. I know this is not a real reason but I'm not going to force you to tell me whatever it is. But you can always come to me. Okay." hoseok know that jimin is not gonna tell anything. That boy is so kind and always forgive easily.

"Ok hyung" jimins heart warmed at his hyungs care and feel lucky to have them with him. He give hoseok his best smile and nodded.

"So now baby stopped crying why not hyung treat him with some ice-cream. What do you think." he knows ice-cream is only thing that can change his dongsaengs mood. And he can already see jimins eyes sparkled after hearing about ice-cream treat.

"Really hyung, let's go then I can't wait." jimin smiled and pulled hoseoks hand who laughed at youngers eagerness. Both walked away for there little ice-cream party. Jimins sadness long forgotten.

👉So readers this is my first book and english is not my first language. so if you see any grammatical mistakes please ignore it. If you like this story please share your thoughts in the comments.💜💜💜