9

After that day everything changed in bts dorm. Before always happy and fun environment now looks dull and lifeless. Because there maknae line is now quiet.

After that day three of them didn't even look at each others. Only short replies when it's needed. Jungkook and taehyung felt ashamed of themselves. And apologizing takes courage that they both don't have. They are giving jimin some alone time they know he needs that.

jungkook spend his most of time in the gym. To distract himself from the pain and suffering. He knows that he deserves all of this but it hurts to stay away from jimin and the disgust in jimins eyes for him is killing him. He wants his hyung to smile at him like before he wants to hold jimin and beg for forgiveness but he destroyed the most delicate flower and now it's never going to heal.

Taehyung always stays in his room only get out when it's needed. He can't face anyone right now and most importantly jimin. He don't have enough courage to look in those eyes again and see the emptiness and broken heart. Once those eyes shine bright like a ray of sunshine but now it's only darkness in there.

He wanted to apologize to jimin. And accept whatever is jimins decision. But he is s coward who don't want to face the reality where jimin hates him so much. He don't want to listen jimin saying that he is no one to him. But he knows one day he has to be strong enough to face jimin. Even if jimin doesn't want to forgive him he will still going to apologize thousands of times. But for now he will give jimin some alone time.

Jimin is mostly at the music studio. Because recently jimin get inspired to write a song. And he did it. He wrote a beautiful song all his hyungs are proud of him. He busy himself with song and recording because he doesn't want to think about the things that happened to him. Both jungkook and taehyung don't know about his upcoming song.

Only his hyungs and jackson know about it. and everyone thought that it's jimins decision of telling them about song if he don't want it. No one gonna force him. And jimin think that this song is perfectly describe his feelings now.

All the situation is motivated him to pour all the pain and heart break into the song. He is going to release the song before his birthday which is only a week way from now.

Song turned out great and jimin also find the perfect name for it..

Lie..

💜💜💜

Hey guys sorry for the late update. And also sorry for the short chapter. But I'm kinda busy these past few weeks. Please understand and I'll try my best to update regularly from now on.❤

💜💜💜