2

1 week later

Jimin pov

Nothing much happened this week only practice and other photoshoots. But something is feeling different about tae and jungkook they are so close now like sometimes I caught them staring at each other. Flirting with each other. one day jungkook pulled tae on his lap and tae blushed but still sit there.

"Taetae" I called him we are in my room. Today is day off so I thought we should catch up. We are not spending much time together like before I don't know why tae seems distance.

"yes" tae said head in my lap now looking at me I'm playing with his hairs. We are always like this. He is my comfort zone same for him. We cry together, laugh together. We can't imagine our lives without each other.

"what is going on between you and jungkook." I can see his eyes widened and he sit up straight and stared at me.

" W-what are you talking about jimin. There is nothing going on between us." he said shuttering and looking nervous for some reason.

"You two are very close lately it's seems like something is going on and I can't help but ask because you know that how much I love jungkook right." I said desperately trying to find answers because seeing them like this breaking my heart.

"I know we are close lately but it's nothing to worry about jiminie. We are just fooling around and I know what he means to you I can never do anything that will hurt you." tae said and looked away there is something in his eyes. I don't know what but it's something like guilt. I shrugged it off because I trust him the most in the world and if he are saying there is nothing I believe him.

I hugged him tightly "Tae I trust you with all my heart and i know you will never hurt me. You are my soulmate and I'm nothing without you." he hugged me back and I relaxed in his arms.

"I know jiminie and trust me you mean so much to me too." that day we spent our day together and enjoyed it. It's feels good to hear that tae said there is nothing going on between them. I hope someday I can confess to jungkook. And it will be soon.

💜💜💜