10

Author pov

Before releasing full song jimin released a short film of lie. And all the armies gone crazy for the short film they are eagarly waiting for full song to release. It's jimins first solo song. Jimins expressions and the voice are doing magic on his fans. All are mesmerized after seeing and listening to music.

And with all of the armies, all the members are also so amazed by jimins skills. They are praising him for such masterpiece. It didn't take to long when Taehyung and jungkook also heard about the short film when they both watched it they know it's about them and the lie they told to him. The short film giving them a lot of hurtful thought because they can clearly see how much jimin suffered because of them.

But one thing they noticed that jimin is looking like a angel in the short film. He looked so ethereal with his blonde hair. They both feel something in there stomach when they saw jimin in mv.

Taehyung don't know what actually happening with him nowadays. He notice change in himself. After the incident he seeing jimin into a different light. He don't know what changed but suddenly he feels like pull jimin closer hug him yes they did it before but now he wants to hold jimin and never let him go. He wants jimins all attention and love for himself. he don't want to share jimin with anyone. Before everything happened he have all jimins attention and love but now that he don't he craving for it. And the most confusing thing is he wants to kiss jimin. He never felt this way before but now he wants to kiss and hold jimin forever.

And jungkook is also going crazy for jimin as day passes. He knows his hyung loved him and he always thought about what would have happened if he wasn't have been a asshole. And accepted jimins love how happy they both would be. He gets to hold jimin and see his face every morning when he is wrapped in jungkooks arms. All the kisses they were going to to share. His imagination making him regret his all past doing. He wants that now but he knows jimin never going to forgive him and love him like before but he is not going to sit back and give jimin to anyone. Jimin is his. His to love, his to cherish. He is going to do everything he has to do to get jimin back.

10 Oct 2016

Author pov

Today is the day when lie is going to release. It's his first solo song and he is so nervous and anxious about it. But everyone is trying to encourage him that it's going to be amazing don't worry but he always gets nervous on time like this. Jimin is sitting on the couch suddenly he remembers something.

Flashback

"Jiminah it's going to be okay I know all armies going to love you." they are debuting. And jimin is very anxious about his looks because he is a chubby baby. He is not fat he only have chubby baby cheeks. So many what if are making him worried. He is so insecure about his looks because all members are beautiful and slim and on the other hand he is on chubby side. And in Korea beauty standards you have to be slim and small. He is small and slim but his baby fat on cheeks makes him look like chubby baby.

"I can't help it tae what if no one likes me because I'm chubby or can't sing like you and others. You know how insecure I'm about myself." he and taehyung sitting in living room and tae is trying to tell jimin that he is perfect and everyone going to love him. But jimin being stubborn little chic not helping it.

"Oh come on chim you know that you're more talented than us all. You are a dancer an wonderful dancer at that and an amazing person. And you are not chubby for God's sake you have six pack abs that we all don't have. You only have your cute baby cheeks and that's cute not fat." Taehyung know that jimin is so insecure about himself but he hasn't even started yet and already is making himself look down.

"but tae i-" tae put his hands on jimins mouth to shut him up because jimin is over thinking everything and he needs to relax.

"Shut up jiminah don't over think everything. We are just starting today we have to learn from our mistakes and flaws. We have a long journey ahead you can't fail in starting. We all have our own insecurities but we have to overcome it. Just think that for me you're perfect okay." tae said with so much sincerity that jimin feel that his tension and anxiety slipping away.

"Ok." jimin whispers and tae lean on him and kissed his forehead that melts jimins heart. Moments like this is the best thing for jimin because tae are always there for him.

End of flashback

Jimin come back from his past memories when he heard a knock on the door. They didn't invite anyone so who are visiting at this time. He got up from couch and go to open the door and there standing a smiling jackson with flowers in his hands.

"Hyung what are you doing here." jimin shocked to see jackson here because they talked today and jackson didn't mention about visiting him. And his surprise visit jimin wasn't expecting it.

"hello to you to chim and I thought that I should give you a surprise visit since you're so nervous about your song release. And here is the beautiful flowers for beautiful person." Jackson said with teasing smile and get satisfied when jimin blushes from the compliment. Jimin offered him to come inside.

They both walked to living room and started to talk about everything. After some time jin and namjoon joined them and they talked about random things. Soon Hobi and Suga also joined them. All the hyungs likes jackson because he have a good personality and great sense of humor. And they also know how much jackson cares for jimin and they are thankful for that.

"So I was thinking that chim just released a new song and I know it's going to be blast. But this small human being is so nervous and anxious that he needs to relax a little bit. So can we all go for dinner tonight and celebrate his first solo song and loosen up. I think you all need it." Jackson suggest and his right all the mess happening around all members are in so much stress that they forget how to enjoy life.

"yes that's sounds good to me it's been ages since we have been outside for dinner. And we must celebrate our chimmys first song." Hobi said with his extra cheerful smile. And all members nodded because it's true they need to relax sometimes.

"But what about taehyung and jungkook we can't left them alone." Jin said and all eyes already on jimin bcoz they know it's jimins choice to make. If he don't want them there then it's fine that boy already suffered enough.

"I don't think it's good idea." joon said with serious face because he knows bringing them with everyone means making jimin uncomfortable and this dinner is all about jimin. So it's really a bad idea.

"it's Ok hyung we should take them along us. Because we all are having dinner and I don't want anyone to feel lonely. And I can't always run away from my problems. I should face my problems and I should face them. I can't hide forever. We work together and I don't think running away from them is solution for anything. So just take them and in front of outsiders we behave like nothing happened everything is normal." jimin said with determination because he is tired of running away he should face his problems and why should he hide from them they are the one who did wrong not him so why not face it with confidence. All the hyungs agreed with him because they know someday they have to face each other so why not now.

it's going to be long night..

💜💜💜