6

After one month

Author pov

Lots of things changed in this month. Jimin is avoiding both jungkook and taehyung. When tae try to talk about it jimin ignored him saying that it's nothing. He talk with tae and kook but only if he needed in dance practice or performance.

In front of armies he always behave like nothing happened but after backstage he is again like this. Both taehyung and jungkook didn't know what exactly happened to him they have some ideas but they don't want to believe it. If it was true then they can never going to be forgiven by jimin.

Like lot of things jungkook realize that he likes his jimin hyung after getting cold shoulder from jimin he realized that he always liked jimins attention and seeing jimin following him everywhere he knows that he is jimins first priority and it will never gonna change. And that fact boosted his ego and he started to behave badly with jimin because when jimin always come back to him he feels like he has power over him.

But now when jimin ignoring him he feels like dying that's when he knows he loves his small hyung who always there for him and cared for him and how beautiful jimin is.

But jimin is not like that anymore he only talks to other hyungs. And mostly stay with jackson they become very close now. Jackson always make jimin feel like he is most precious thing in the world and also Jackson confessed to jimin that he loves younger for sometime but never had the courage.

Jimin was in shock but he still asked for sometime to think. He didn't want to reject his hyungs feeling without thinking and jackson is great guy and loves him so why not give it try but not now. For now they are just supporting each other and enjoying there time together. Jimin is very happy, yes it's still hurts to see taehyung and jungkook regularly and remembering all things they did.

Jimin wanted to live his life without any problems. He wanted to be happy for once. And he has he's hyungs and jackson they all support him. Yes his hyungs knows.

How...! After talking rudely with taehyung and jungkook. For 2 weeks his hyungs confronted him. That why he being rude with them lately and jimin couldn't hold him self. Then he started to cry and telling them about his love for jungkook and taehyung being first person to know about it still how they betrayed him and all. His hyungs are all so angry and disappointed in them wanted to talk with them both but jimin stopped them telling they are not worth it. But he requested to support him in his decision to ignore them. Which all of them agreed.

Taehyung feel like he lost everything. His jiminie is changed. He don't love his taetae like he did before. He don't even talk with him. He don't know what to do he desperately wants jimin to talk with him.

He tried all the time but get ignored. It's breaking him because jimin is his soulmate. Who are always by his side when he have nightmares comforting him. When his grandma died jimin is the one who cried with him. Supported him with everything he do. He can't imagine his life without jimin.

He can see that now jimin getting closer with jackson and most of the time spent with him. Taehyung burning in jealousy because now he is not the one who listens jimins cute giggles and share everything with him. He's place in jimins heart is replaced and he can clearly see that but he will never going to give up on his jiminie.

He have to do something before its too late. After getting ignored for month today taehyung is not going to let jimin walk away from him. He is determined that today he is gonna get all his answer. And for that if he have to beg jimin. He will do that but jimin have to talk.

💜💜💜