7

Jimin pov

We all are practicing our dance for next concert. And it's only us. Our choreographer is not here today so hobi hyung is managing today. Hobi hyung gives us 15 minutes break after 1 hour of practice. He is scary when he is on teacher mode. We all are dropped on the ground. Trying to stedy our breaths. I sit up to drink some water when I feel someone stood behind me so I looked up and it's taehyung. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"jiminie can we talk please." I can see he desperate to talk to me. His eyes which always held galaxy for me now nothing to me. His eyes are pleading but they don't have any effect on me now.

"I don't want to talk with you taehyung. Can you please leave I'm tired." I stood up and tried to leave but he grabbed my wrist and I can see all the members are looking at us but he didn't stop and said

"please jiminie don't do this to me. What did I even did to you. Your are ignoring me like I'm no one to you. At least tell me what I did wrong. I will do anything for your forgiveness. But please don't ignore me. You know I can't stay away from you we are soulmates."

Tear flowing down from his eyes and even after all the things he did to me. My heart still hurts to see him like that. He dropped on he's knees. Crying like a baby who abandoned by his mother. It's hurting me too but the wounds he give it to me. Will never going to heal.

I crouched down front of him. And gently grabbed his chin and made him look at me when he look into my eyes I can see many emotions. I cupped his cheeks softly and wipe away his tears. I can see he melting in my touch. But it's not same anymore.

"You know taehyungie you were always special for me. My first true best friend but more like a comfort zone were I can be myself. And no one can judge. You were like my half soul without you im incomplete. I thought that my taetae will always going be there for me. And never gonna hurt me but.."

I can't control my emotions after remembering all the things he did and a tear rolls down on my cheek. And his eyes widened.

"But my comfort zone and soulmate decided to backstabb me. And go for a guy who I'm in love with from 7 years taehyung. Fucking 7 years. And the first person to know about this was you. I trusted you enough to tell you my biggest secret about me being gay and loving him. I know he never loved me and I never expected anything from him because what can i expect from a egoistic asshole. Who only care about himself. But from you it's hurting more than you think.

But thanks anyways for doing this. Now I know that my biggest mistake is trusting you with everything and thinking that you really are my soulmate. But you don't even deserve to be called someone's friend. Congratulations you broke me tae. And from now on we are strangers who only work together. I hope you have all your answers Mr. Kim taehyung. Please don't disturb me after this.

I walked away and he is still kneeling there in shock because he didn't know about me knowing his dirty secret.

I stopped in front of jungkook who is also crying looking down." and you.. I wanted to clarify something. Yes I loved you as you already know. When you come for audition. You are so small and cute with your adorable doe eyes. Looking like a puppy. Who don't know what to do. When I saw you I know I wanted to protect you from anything.

Because you're younger then us and away from your family. I wanted to give you the comfort of home. That's why i stick with you all the time. But all you think about me is clingy and annoying.

I didn't know when I fall in love with you but it happened. I never expected from you to return my feelings but the only expectation I have from you to treat me better. Because I'm not just clingy and annoying guy but your hyung who practicaly raised you. But you never gonna change. Your ego is higher than my care I given to you. I always thought that I don't deserve you but guess what now I want to clarify that jeon jungkook I don't love you anymore. You don't deserve my love..

And with that I walked away from practice hall and called Jackson hyung to pick me up. I don't want to see them I know Im still weak for them. I can't see them cry or i will forgive them. And that's the last thing I want to do.

💜💜💜