13

Author pov

That night none of the three get a bit of a sleep. They are thinking about what happened today. Jimin didn't know how to react first tae breaking down in front of him and then jungkooks sudden confession. He doesn't even know when the younger started to feel something for him. But when he confessed today. His voice held utmost sincerity. And that caused butterflies in jimins stomach. It feels so weird because all of his life he longed to hear that from jungkook.

But he don't want to feel like this for jungkook because he never appreciate jimins efforts and his love before then why now what exactly changed. He is confused about everything. When tae cried today he just can't help but feel weak for him.

He don't know how but both of them hold so much power over him that he felt weak in front of them. He wanted to hate them to the death but why his heart betraying him now. He behaves like a rock with them but his heart melts like ice right away when he meet there eyes. He cursed himself for being so vulnerable front of them. He knows he have to forgive them one-day but not now he himself is not ready for that.

Taehyung is having a so many thoughts. He is afraid that jimin is never going to give him a chance. Today when he hugged him. Tae felt like he is in heaven. he is complete. Jimin is always warm to him. He smells so good like strawberries. Holding him in arms is the best thing happened to him today.

Before everything they always shared hugs and forehead kisses. It's there thing. Because of that for outsiders they look like a couple. But they never cared they are like attached to hips. They are very affectionate towards each others and that's why taehyung having hard time because of space between them. But he'll do everything to have things like before.

Jungkook is thinking about how cute jimin looked when he is asleep. The way he carried jimin. How perfectly he fits in his arms. How he confessed today. Will he ever be able to confess to jimin when he is awake. He don't have that much courage now but yes he's going to confess one-day. For now he have to focused on getting jimins forgiveness first. He knows it's a hard journey ahead but he is ready to give his hundred percent. For the person he loves, for the person who cared for him..

And all the night three of them where wide awake and thinking about each other without knowing that other is actually thinking the same. One is confused and scared and others to is nervous but determined to take everything they deserve. And get back there angel.

💜💜💜

Short chapter
just there thought's..