8

Author pov

Jackson picked jimin up. He knows something is wrong the way jimins voice sounded he is very worried about him. So he dropped all the work and come for him. Jimin is crying silently. But Jackson didn't ask anything because he knows jimin needed this. To cry all emotions out. Crying makes you feel better. Letting out all pent up pain,anger,hurt is necessary.

Without saying anything jackson drive to somewhere jimin doesn't know and jimin also didn't question it because he trust jackson. After some time car stopped in front of a beach. Jackson get out of car and took jimin with him to the beach. It's very calming and beach is almost empty.

They walked and sit beside each other silently facing the beach

They walked and sit beside each other silently facing the beach. No question asked no answers given but it's still feels silent understanding. Jimin close his eyes and takes a deep breath. He feels relaxed. After all the emotional rollercoaster ride he feels calming now.

Jackson is staring at jimin with so much adoration and love. He know jimin for so long and everything about him is just so amazing. He is the strongest person jackson ever meet. He always face problems with smile and never give up easily. Always there for everyone cheering them up in hard situations.
He suffers silently. He doesn't want to make others worried.

Jackson knows he fall in love with this angel. He also know about jimins feelings for jungkook but he wanted to try because what jungkook did with jimin is very disgusting. Jimin don't deserve this all he deserves is all the happiness in the world. He wanted to give jimin everything he deserves. to shower him with love and affection.

Sun is shining bright on jimins face making him look ethereal. Closed eyes and relaxing face with small smile on his lips. Jackson loves to see him like that. Not in tears and pain it's makes his heart hurt for jimin.

"It's nice to see you like this relax and smiling jimin-ah." Jackson says and jimin open his eyes with small smile.

"Thank you hyung I really needed this." jimin smile at jackson. Thankful for having such sweet and caring person in his life. This is what he wanted. To sit silently in peace staring at the sunset. Without anyone asking questions about the his situation.

"you know that I'll be always there for you right. I want you to be happy and smiling all the time." Jackson wraps his arms around jimins shoulder and pulls him closer with smile.

Jimin smiles at him and rest his head on his shoulder. They both sit in silence and enjoy the sunset in each others arms.

At the dorm

Jungkook and Taehyung locked themselves in there room's. Both crying remembering what happened earlier. They lost the person they love so much. All this happened because of their selfish desires.

Taehyung sitting on his bad crying with regret and shame. His jiminie looked so broken and all this just because of him. He can't able to forget how jimins eyes and voice held so much pain. His touch is still soft and warm but his eyes are empty. The boy who always loved taehyung now don't even want to look at him. Taehyung feels disgusted by himself. Just because of a physical attraction he lost his everything. He know he lost his jiminie.

And for jungkook he is crying because jimin is right he became a egoistic asshole that he forget that jimin is actually his hyung who raised him and give him everything he wants. Because of jimin jungkook always feels like home. But he destroyed his home by himself.

When jimin said he didn't love jungkook now. jungkook felt like someone stabbed him in heart. Because he can't imagine his life without jimin. The person who owned his heart and always cared about him. But now nothing can repair the damage he caused to jimin.

Both are drowning in their regrets and feeling the same pain they caused to there loved one.

But one thing they both know that they can't give up on jimin. Even if he doesn't want to forgive them they still going to try forever. But never gonna give up on the person who is there everything.

💜💜💜