4

I Stopped car in front of his house and knocked on the door. After waiting for minutes door opened reveling a messy haired jackson hyung. After noticing my appearance he grabbed my hand and pulled me into house and closed door behind and hugged me immediately.

"What happened jimin-ah why are you crying." I started to cry more loudly. Jackson hyung is also my bestest friend with whom I can share anything with out any doubt. He always there when I can't talk about my insecurities with my hyungs. I know they'll understand but I don't want to make them worry. But I tell everything to Jackson hyung. About my insecurities about my looks and how hate comments of some armies hurt me. He always listen and tell me that I'm beautiful and talented. I don't have to listen anything from anyone. Just be my self. Because of him I'm confident in myself now.

"Hyung it hurts please stop this. I can't take it anymore. My heart is hurting so much like someone stabbed me in the heart." I'm crying hysterically. he is comforting me but I can't stop the tears of heart break and betrayal from flowing down.

After claiming down Jackson hyung asked me what happened but I don't want to tell so I tried to hide but Jackson hyung is the person who never give up so I tell him and everything. And after the end of story I can see Jackson hyung boiling in anger. He was ready to throw hands but I stopped him

"Hyung please I don't want you to fight with them they are not worth it. I just want to be away from them for some time to collect my self together. And then I will decide what to do next. But please be with me." hyung sighed and sat next to me pulling me into hug and with his warmth and exhausted from all crying I fall asleep.

After one week

I stayed with Jackson hyung for week now. Before that I called jin hyung to inform him about me staying here he is not happy with my sudden disappearance. But I convinced him.

At dorm

Taehyung pov

It's been week since jimin decided to stay with his friend. And I don't know why he suddenly disappeared. But my fear of him knowing about me and jungkook is making me anxious. Yes i know what i did was wrong but I can't help it. My body curves for jungkook. I felt attracted towards him. But i don't think we both like each other in serious way. It's just we are physically attracted. But my guilt is eating me. I hope jiminie doesn't know about us.

"Hey tae" jungkook called breaking my train of thoughts. He also looking distracted this week. I don't know if it is related to jimin but he never cared about jimin so just shrugged it off.

"Hey kook." he sat beside me and his hand on my thigh rubbing it slowly and I know what's going on in his head so who I'm I to say no to him. I get closer to his ear and whispered seductively. "I'm bored wanna have some fun kook." I saw how his eyes changed with lust. And he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room. And after that you all know what happened.

💜💜💜