Chapter 6

This is the outfit she's wearing. I'm sorry i haven't updated in forever.
"I'm sorry Lena, I really am. I didn't know what to do. I was scared to see you. I didn't know if you remembered me or not." She said.  "Remember you! I waited day in and day out for you to get out! I counted the days for you getting out! The day you were supposed to get out, I was so happy thinking you were gonna come here first. Then you didn't show up, so the next day i thought maybe you had a hard time getting here. Then day after day, you weren't here. You made me think that you don't want to come see us. Turns out you just didn't want to see me!" I yelled at her.  I stormed out the room, I went outside and told the driver to take me home. When I got home, I just spent the rest of the day in my room. It was silent in my room, when I suddenly got a phone call, I checked the I.D. And it was Jamal, so I guess I could answer the phone.
Jamal: Hey Lena where are you?  I want you to come to my performance tonight. Mom is gonna be there.
Lena: I'm home right now, I don't think I wanna go especially if cookie is there.
Jamal: Come on Lena, please come.
Lena: I don't think so Jamal sorry.

I hung up the phone after that. I couldn't believe that Jamal would ask me that especially after what's he's done. I'm not gonna act like everything is okay when it's not. I can't believe that I'm fighting with my whole family. I guess it was time to make up with Hakeem, he was my best friend before all this. I decided to text him.

Lena: Hey Hakeem can you come over so we can talk?
Hakeem: Sure Lena I'll be over soon.

When Hakeem was here, he came straight in my room and sat in my desk chair. I sighed and said "I think we both owe each other an apology, we both got really mad, and we.  said some things we didn't mean. So I'm sorry, your my brother and I hope you accept my apology."  I said brother with so much difficulty because I don't see him as my brother. He looked at me, and rushed and hugged me, and said "Of course, I forgive you, and I'm sorry I said you weren't pretty, your beautiful."

Hakeem P.O.V
I was hugging Lena, giving her my apology. I couldn't believe that she thought that I think she wasn't pretty. I think Lena is a beautiful girl that's going to make some guy really happy. When I saw her with that guy on front of those covers,  I just got really mad and jealous. I don't know, I feel sparks whenever I'm hugging Lena or mad when she's talking to another guy, but I had Camilla, and I was feeling this girl Tiana. My dad wanted me to date tiana for empire to get some good attention for Empire, before the IPO came out.