Chapter 14

Wow Guys it took me forever to upload this story. I'm so sorry. Thanks to you guys that have stuck with me even when I haven't updated.

   I can't believe that Jamal would just turn on me. But I can't focus on that right now, I have to focus on how I'm gonna change the model world. I think I'm gonna make a music video, to this song I wrote called Confident*. It's just about being yourself and not listening to anyone else.  I'm gonna set this whole thing up, i think a prison theme would be really cool.  I know exactly what I'm gonna do, and I know exactly who I want to direct it to. I want my dad to do it. Even though me and him fight a lot on my music, I still know he's the best in the business.

So I went to Empire, because I figured I got to talk to him while he's at work so he can get the board to approve the video. "Daddy I.." I start to say but he cuts me off. "No, before you say anything I want to apologize for not paying enough attention to you. I know you want me to start getting ideas for an new video." He said. "Actually, that's what I was coming to talk to you about I wanted to do a video for my new song. " I said hoping he doesn't change his mind or anything. "Well this works out then, what were you thinking for this video and what's the song called?" He said. "It's called Confident and I was thinking I'm in prison and I'm breaking out of it." hoping he would like it. " I think that's a great idea sweetie. I'll talk to the board about it but I'm going to make sure they approve of it. I'm gonna make this up to you."

I went to hug him, even know he's a pain in my butt I'll still love him.

As soon as me and dad were done with us talking a detective barged in. "Sorry to bother you Mr.Lyon,but could I speak to you?" The detective said acting all nice even though he decided to just barge in. "Of course, Baby girl, I'll discuss this with the board and get back to you." I just got out of my chair, and walked out. I didn't want to get in the middle of this so I just went home to do some  work, write a few songs.

When I got home I went straight to my room to get changed and get some homework done, because while I don't care for it I don't want to get behind.

**2 hours later**
I finally got all my school work done, and it was time to let some emotions out with songs. I've had some written up, it was just hard to find time to get them recorded.  On the way down to the recoding studio in the house, I had to pass the dinning room, where Anika,Dad,Vernon, and a random fat dude were. I only caught part of the conversation as I walked past, but from I did catch it sounded like Anika, stupid self hired a PI to follow Cookie around and caught her doing something bad. While I loathe Cookie with everything in my being, she's gonna know when you hired a PI on her.

When I finally got to the studio, I was ready to release all my emotions.  I wrote this song called "Who That" and the lyrics really explain themselves.

Who that is acting like she can sat that?
Who that is boy you know I don't play that
Hold on let me finish
Who that is, why don't you reply?
Tell me who that is this late at nigh

Who that, who that
Who that, who that
Who that, who that
Who that is
Tell me who that is

Say you're tired ain't ya
Boy you don't look tired to me
You just a liar ain't ya
You in the bed right next to me telling her goodnight
Like yo ass 'bout to go sleep, what does this look like?
Think you tryna make a fool out of me
But you're the fool

There's only one fool in the room, it's you
Only thing I've ever asked of you is that you don't lie, don't lie
Look me in the eye tell why she can feel like, you ain't mine
Hitting your phone talking 'bout your my baby

Who that is acting like she can sat that?
Who that is boy you know I don't play that
Hold on let me finish
Who that is, why don't you reply?
Tell me who that is this late at nigh

Who that, who that
Who that, who that
Who that, who that
Who that is
Tell me who that is

You let a text message, get you all caught up
I never even second guessed, how do you know her?
Think back to the night, while you was dancing all on her
What if I said I, was the one who set it all up
Know you the fool

There's only one fool in the room, it's you
Only thing I've ever asked of you is that you don't lie, don't lie
Look me in the eye tell why she can feel like, you ain't mine
Hitting your phone talking 'bout your my baby

Who that is acting like she can sat that?
Who that is boy you know I don't play that
Hold on let me finish
Who that is, why don't you reply?
Tell me who that is this late at nigh

Who that, who that
Who that, who that
Who that, who that
Who that is
Tell me who that is

After I got finished, I was still breathing really heard when I heard someone speaking. "Come out Lilo, we gotta talk." I already knew who it was. What does he want now. I have nothing more to say to him after he decided to stand me up.