Chapter 10

I'll Figure out how to get the picture.

The hairdressers where just finishing up, when the stylist came in with some options. I told them to get the opposite of my regular clothes that I wear. So of course dresses that were shorter somethings thats black, but you know still you know right for my age, and the opening. "Ok so we have this black dress, that is short and it has cuts and everything. It is black,but its a little above you age." He said as he pulled out this dress. Its cute but it's not what I'm looking for. He nodded his head and pulled out this other outfit. It's this pink corset dress. I like it. "This is a pink corset dress, thats has a criss-cross in the front. It's very good for someone like you. You'll stand out, with your hair. You'll look amazing. tonight." He said. I nodded my head. "Thats's the dress. I love it. Thank You. I said. He nodded his head and put the dress down on my bed as the stylist was getting done with my hair and makeup. "There you go Lena. All done. You'll look amazing tonight." One of the girls said. "Thank you guys." I said as they were walking out the door. I was looking in the mirror at my face. I didn't look like my normal self. I looked like a badass version of me. I started to get ready. Dad had us all there early so we would like a family to the media. I put on the dress, and the black heels that the stylist left for me. He also left me a Saint Lauren studded bag. I added some of my jewelry, and I was ready to go.

The whole ride to the club, was me talking myself up to this. I want Hakeem and I wasn't going to let this girl take him from me. Even though he wasn't officially mine. Yet. I know my dad had a plan for Hakeem, and I hate going against my dad, but if it comes to it I will. The car drove up to the club, and I was ready. I wads ready to not be this little girl anymore. When I walked out of the car, the lights started flashing. The press started shouting questions like "Lena,whats with the change of style?" or "Lena,are you now Empire's Bad girl. How does your dad feel about this?" and " How do you feel about your brother's performing tonight and not you?" I just ignored the questions, and got to the photo screen, to pose for the pictures. If I didn't get in the music thing, I would probably be a model. I might take that up, I want to change the model world. I hate that the world thinks that they have to be this skinny, girl and to starve themselves for them to be a model and for the world to accept them.

"Lena! Come Here!" I heard my father yelling at me from the door. I started walking to the entrance and followed my dad into the club. Once my father stopped and turned around to face me. "Turn" he said. I turned and my dress flared up on the bottom. "Don't you think it looks amazing daddy, and my hair too. I wanted something difference for the club opening." I said. "I think the dress is a little too much for you but since you knew to put something under it. I can let is pass. As for the hair." He stopped mid-sentence. He took a strand of my hair and wrapped it around his finger. He nodded his head and said, "I like it Li, it suits you. We can play on it with the press. We'll talk about this later." He said. "Thanks Daddy." I said while hugging him. "Your welcome princess. Now, I need you to go check on your brother. Make sure he's ready for his performance. " He said. I was going to do that anyway, but I just nodded my head. "Okay daddy. " I turned and went towards the back stage. I walked in to Hakeem's room and walked in the middle of Hakeem and J's Conversation. They were talking about Keem not being able to perform this song by himself,and he was trying to get J to sing with him. "You should do it. It would show what you can do to all those people out there. " I said. They jumped and turned around. "Gosh Li, Don't do that. You can't just scare people like that. " J said. I walked over to Keem in his chair, and sat in his lap. "I would apologize but sneaking is just what I do. How else am I supposed to find out all my information." They just laughed at me. I turned to J and said "Hey J, Can I speak to Keem alone, I have to discuss something with him." He just nodded his head and turned and walked out the door. "Jamal, you know you want to perform with me. " Hakeem yelled before J left. "Sure Hakeem, just for you." and after that J fully walked out and closed the door. He looked at me and said "So whats up, you sound serious." "It's not serious. I just, well to celebrate your performance, I set up this little thing after. I wanted to know if you were up to it?" I said nervously. "Yeah Li, I would defiantly be up to that. Time and Place?" He said. He said yes, I couldn't believe it. "Home? In the theater? Right after the event. Cool?" I said. He nodded his head, "Great, so I'll see you after." I got up and decided to take a chance, and kissed him on the cheek. "Bye Keem." I said. "Lena. I like the hair. " he said right before I walked out of the room. I chuckled and found my seat.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Empire presents to you my son Hakeem!!!"

Ahh
Uh huh
Turn down, turn down
Hell naw, hell naw
Turn up, hell yeah

My mouth is a weapon
I ain't scared of nethin'
They say he so reckless
Bunkie's in da casket
Better hit the exit
I eat you for breakfast
Diamonds on my necklace
Guess that's what I'm blessed wit
Ima revolutionary
Pardon my vocabulary
I don't even 'member ever carin'
Sue me when I'm in the cemetery
I'm legendary
Yeaaaaaaaa

I do what I want
And say what I want with no apologies
(Not uh not uh not uh)
Excuse me if I'm blunt
I say what I want with no apologies
(Oh ya oh ya oh ya)
And they won't shut me up
Hell naw, hell naw, hell naw
No they won't shut me up
Hell naw, hell naw, hell naw
I do what I want
And say what I want with no apologies

They get mad
I keep on talkin'
Nevermind
I beg your pardon
Guess I'm just too damn outspoken
They can't take me anywhere
Will I ever learn my lesson
Try hard not to get arrested
Guess I didn't get da message
F' it
I don't really care
So much in my head, ohhh
(I would let 'em know)
It's so hard not to let go
(I'm about da dough)
The closer that you get, they try to hold you back
But a closed mouth don't get fed, nooo
(And can't nobody stop me, y'all)
I ain't goin' nowhere
(Not even for Obama, y'all)
I'm a loose cannon
I'm comin' for ya (gunnin' for ya)
Hope you're ready (automatic)
Ready, ready
Aim, aim
Fire, fire
Legendary
Ooooooowwwww

I do what I want
And say what I want with no apologies
(Not uh not uh not uh)
Excuse me if I'm blunt
I say what I want with no apologies
(Oh ya oh ya oh ya)
And they won't shut me up
Hell naw, hell naw, hell naw
No they won't shut me up
Hell naw, hell naw, hell naw
I do what I want
And say what I want with no apologies

They can't be mad at me, look at my family
I guess it's all in my blood line
If you keep ridin' me for my apology
You'll be waitin' for a long time
Not sympathetic, I said it, I meant it
You don't like it then I could care less
Not sympathetic, I said it, I meant it
You don't like it then I could care less

I do what I want
And say what I want with no apologies
(Not uh not uh not uh)
Excuse me if I'm blunt
I say what I want with no apologies
(Oh ya oh ya oh ya)
And they won't shut me up
Hell naw, hell naw, hell naw
No they won't shut me up
Hell naw, hell naw, hell naw
I do what I want
And say what I want with no apologies

I ain't sorry, I ain't sorry for nothin' I say
(One hand on the Bible, I ain't in denial)
I ain't sorry, I ain't sorry for nothin' I say
(Your honor, you can blame it on Tiana)
I ain't sorry, I ain't sorry for nothin' I say
(One hand on the Bible, I ain't in denial)
I ain't sorry, I ain't sorry for nothin' I say
(Your honor, you can blame it on Tiana)

I clapped my hands and smiled. I saw Tiana, walk up. I hoped she wasn't going to show up, but I guess she really wanted Keem. Too bad she's late. He's mine now. Once the event's done. I make my way, to Keem's room. I saw Tiana in his room. "Girl, Bye." he said. "I smiled and walked off. I took the limo home. I walked into the theater and smiled at the work I had the servants set up the work I had designed. I went to my room and changed into something relaxing but cute. I sat on the floor and waited for Keem to get here.

I checked my phone, and its 3 hours later for when Hakeem was supposed to get here. I'm sure he's got caught up with his friends. I'm sure he will be here. I could just rest my eyes. I'm sure he will be here.

Hey guys!!! I finally updated!!!! Tell me what you guys think. What do you guys think will happen?? Vote and Comment!! Thank You Guys!!!!