Chapter 8

Lena P.O.V.

Daddy had called all of us for a meeting in the house. I don't really think its a meeting though because I live here you know. Anyway I brought my English homework down in the living room. Jamal,Michael, and Hakeem were already there. Jamal was helping me with my English work since my dad put signed me up for AP English. He said it would help me with writing songs. Me and Mal were sitting on the floor and Michael was siting in the chair behind us. Hakeem was sitting on the couch on the other side of his room on his phone. I was like half way through with it when she walked in. I wouldn't speak to her, I couldn't speak to her. I saw her walking towards me, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Jamal shake his head, and she turned around and went to go sit in one of the chairs in the big living room.

Daddy usually doesn't take a long time to get home when he calls a meeting at a certain time like it usually takes him 5, 10 minutes to get here, but now it's been like 30 minutes now. I'm done with my English homework, but now I'm working on world history, and that's my hardest subject. Another 10 minutes and Daddy walks in with Uncle V. I haven't seen Uncle V in a long time. I ran up and hugged him tightly. "Hiya, Uncle V. I missed you." I said. He hugged me back just as tightly and picked me too, spinning me around. I giggled as he said "Hiya Lilo." I giggled again, because Uncle V came up with that nickname since Lilo and Stitch was my favorite movie. Uncle V put me down, because dad signaled to him.

"Lena, we have something to tell you. Something's happened to Bunkie." Daddy said. I just looked confused, Bunkie was daddy's best friend, and he took care of me and watched me when everyone else was busy. "What's wrong with him daddy? Is he okay?" I said so confused. I was worried that he was hurt. "Lena, Bunkie's dead.I'm so sorry honey." Daddy said. Bunkie..was... dead. I didn't say anything, I couldn't. "They don't have any leads, but I'm gonna find the person that did this to my friend." Daddy wasn't done talking but I stopped listening. Someone killed Bunky? Someone hurt him on purpose? Who would do that? How could someone do that? He was so sweet, he wouldn't hurt anyone. I started listening again when Keem was pushing her off him. I guess she was trying to console him. If she was here, she would know that he only lets me or Jamal see him cry. I felt something wet run down my cheeks. She looked at me, then she started walking towards me. She hugged me,and I started breathing hard. I felt crushed into a space. I started breathing harder and harder. "LENA!!!" Keem said pushing her out of the way. I started to feel really lightheaded. "Hey Lena, stay with me. Keep your eyes open!!" Someone was yelling. Next thing I know I'm fading into Blackness.

Hey guys sorry for the short update. I wanted to gives you guys an update. Tell me what you guys think. What do you guys think will happen. Vote and Comment Please. Love you guys.!!!!