Chapter 7

Now that I was okay with Hakeem I could hang out with my family's house and not just in my room. I was still 100% pissed at Cookie, but no matter what she has done she is my mother. I think after a while when I calm down to about 50%. I stared to walk downstairs in the dinning room where I saw my brothers, and my father all sitting at the table.
"What's going on papa?" I said looking around the table. "Lena,sit down. We have to talk about some things." I just nodded my head and sat down in my chair. I always sit in the middle of two chairs. "Lena we have to talk about your album. A lot of people are saying that because of the content of your songs. A lot of blogs are saying that your songs are about a certain person, is that true Lena. Are your songs about someone your in love with?" Papa asked.

Do I tell him or do I deny it. I look at Jamal and he shakes his head. It means don't tell him. How do I even tell him that, I'm in love with his son. "No papa, I don't live anyone. You know me papa I'm a teen I'm connected to my love side. I watch a lot of romantic movies." I said trying not to give it away I'm lying. Once I said that papa looked really relieved I guess he doesn't want me in love just yet.

I kinda felt bad about lying to my ad, but I couldn't just tell him, I'm in love with my brother. I guess my album isn't the only thing my dad has to worry about. When we were in the car, dad had the news on and they were talking about one of daddy's artists "Kid FoFo" and how he apparently inspired someone to shoot up a mall. But that wasn't the only thing he has to worry about. I heard Cookie yelling this morning, I wasn't supposed to be up but her yelling woke me up. She was talking about how she wants Jamal to perform at Daddy's new club. I wasn't really supposed to be in the club, but daddy said I can go anytime as long as I don't drink anything.

** A Few Hours Later**

I was hanging out with Hakeem , and his weird group of friends, trying to write a song that I could play at Laviticus one day. Daddy said I can't perform at the opening because it's supposed to be Hakeem's night, he said I could have my own night. I was in the middle of working on the melody to my new song, when Tiana came running in. I guess she was rehearing for her new song or something. "Wrong Room. Hey Leah." she said. I just waved back, and went back to my guitar. "Hey Leah, Who's that?" Hakeem asked while throwing a pillow at me. I sighed and put my guitar down."That's Tiana, she's Anika's new artist. " Hey Yo, Lea, go introduce me to her." he said. I thought about it for a second. Do I really want to introduce Hakeem to another girl. I guess I would have to make sure he doesn't figure out my feelings for him. "Please Leah, I'll do anything." Hakeem said begging. "Fine, but you owe me. Big time." I said while getting up. When we walked into the space, Tiana was rehearsing her new song"Adios". Then these idiots start to clap in the middle of her song. Tiana made the symbol for the music person to cut the music. Then the boys said some stupid thing,about Hakeem being the prince of empire. Does that make the princess then since I like him. "You guys are ruining my session." Tiana said annoyed. Then Hakeem said something around the lines of sorry and for the guys to leave. "I'm in there rehearsing too. I'm opening at Laviticus this weekend." Hakeem said, probably trying to wow her or something. "Thats nice," Tiana said probably not even listening to him. "Where's Anika. She's supposed to be here for this." "Anika? Look Tiana right? You're new here. You might be a little famous and everything,but there's perks that come with being nice to me. So how about this? I put you on VIP at Laviticus, and we turn up the right way. " Hakeem said being a idiot thinking that, what he said was going to impress her. "How about this? Get your rich, phony ass out of here." Tiana said. Girl just dissed him. On one hand, I feel kinda mad because she dissed him but on the other hand I feel like he deserved it.

**Next Time On Empire**

Lena finds out about Bunky and how she deals with that.

I'm sorry about taking forever to update. I haven't had a computer to update with but now I have my new computer. Don't forget to vote and comment and add me to your library if you haven't already. Comment if you have any questions about what I have already written or what I'm going to write in the future. Thanks Guys. Love you!!!