Chapter 13

**Okay first I don't know why I call them parts, I guess its my version of chapters you know. Even though its not like parts in the episode, because you know when I separate the chapters.  **

"Daddy, what are you doing here?" I asked once I walked out of the booth. "I felt bad about letting you  leave." he said once I left the recording booth. "You were busy with Hakeem and Tiana. I get it daddy, your always busy." I said kinda sad. Even though I am a daddy's girl, I do get sad sometimes because he is always busy sometimes. Even though I know he loves me I wish he would spend more time with me and not just about me writing music or getting into the studio. "I know I was baby girl, but I needed to get Tiana's video done, and Hakeem wanted to talk about his video. There's just a lot of stuff that need's to happen." He said. Thats all he worries about is Anika,or Tiana, or Hakeem. I'm so sick of this. When is it gonna be about me, all I have is an album thats basically done. I just have to do the photo shoot for the cover. "IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM. WHEN IS IT GONNA BE ABOUT ME. WHEN WILL I MAKE A VIDEO OR A PERFORMANCE. DO YOU EVEN CARE." I yelled at him He looked so surprised, "Lena?" he said. "You know what don't even worry about it." I said kinda sad and angry at the same time. I walked off into my room. I'm gonna do my homework.

I changed into some shorts and t-shirt with a sports bra. It's not like I have to impress anyone. I started on my homework. I haven't really been on top of it like I should be, but I guess with every thing going on I should be. I wouldn't say that i'm a genius but I can knock my homework out pretty quickly. I have to work, but once I really get it I can do it pretty easily.  It's not that  I'm ungrateful for my dad giving me a record deal, I just wish that he really cared enough about me to make my videos. I also have this whole changing the modeling world. I'm so tired of people thinking that you have to be a certain height or a skinny. Sometimes the people who are the best model's aren't the best looking people.

I decided to go to the studio in the house and record a few songs, that are just for me. There are some songs that I just won't let Empire use. I wrote this song when I first saw Keem with a girl. I didn't fully realize then that I loved him but writing this song, and seeing him with her I finally understood my feelings for him. The song I wrote is called "Jealous".

When I got to the studio, I started this beat I made for this song, It's really soft, but yet edgy. I pressed record, and go into the studio and put on the headphones. I got ready to pour my heart out, I waited for the part where I come in and got ready to pour my heart out in this track.

I know
why I don't trust
I go crazy when you hang with her
I need a jacket for my mouth
Can't let J-E-A-L-O-U-S feelings keep out

Might as well wrap him up in a bow
all im doing is making him wanna go
I need you to help me through my doubts
Cause J-E-A-L-O-U-S feelings don't brake us down

I don't wanna be Na-Naggin
dont wanna be Drag-Dragging you down
dont wanna be Puh-Pushin
Look what I'm doin now
So I'm that girl
I'm that jealous girl
J-E-A-L-O-U-S boy I don't know how you got me actin' like this

How do I stop all these yea
That maybe our love aint strong enough yea
I need to get a grip on myself
Before I push you right into the arms of someone someone else

So I'm wrappin him up in a bow
All I do is make u wanna go
Oh Ohh

I need you to help me through my doubts
Coz my J-E-A-L-O-U-S feelings don't bring us down

I don't wanna be Nag-Naggin
don't wanna be Dragg-Dragging you down
don't wanna be Puh-Pushin
Look what I'm doin now
So I'm that girl
I'm that jealous girl

J-E-A-L-O-U-S boy I don't know how you got me actin' like this

How do I stop all these yea
That maybe our love aint strong enough yea
I need to get a grip on myself
Before I push you right into the arms of someone someone else

So I'm wrappin him up in a bow
All I do is make u wanna go
Oh Ohh

I need you to help me through my doubts
Coz my J-E-A-L-O-U-S feelings don't bring us down

I don't wanna be Nag-Naggin
don't wanna be Dragg-Dragging you down
don't wanna be Puh-Pushin
Look what I'm doin now
So I'm that girl
I'm that jealous girl
J-E-A-L-O-U-S boy I don't know how you got me actin' like this

I don't wanna be nag-naggin
Don't wanna wanna be drag-draggin you down

Cause I'm that girl
I'm that jealous girl
J-E-A-L-O-U-S
Boyy i dont know how you got me actin like this

(yeaah noo) I dont wanna be Nag-Naggin
Dont wanna be Dragg-Dragging u down
Dont wanna be Pull-Pushin
Look what im doin now
so im that girl
I'm that jealous girl
J-E-A-L-O-U-S boy I don't know how you got me actin' like this

I dont wanna be Nag-Naggin
dont wanna be Dragg-Dragging u down
dont wanna be Pull-Pushin
Look what im doin now
so im the girl
im the jealous girl
J-E-A-L-O-U-S boy i dont no how u got me actin' like this

Ohhhhh!
(boy i dont know how u got me actin like this)
Yeeeaaaa!
(boy i dont know how u got me actin like this)
Ohhhh!
(Boy i dont know how u got me actin like this)

J-E-A-L-O-U-S
Boy I don't know how you got me actin like this.

I was breathing really hard after this song. I finally got in an actual form. I've had to record this song when no one was home or leaving me alone. It shouldn't have been this hard, since my father doesn't really care about me, but there's my brothers and mama. I mean Anika, not cookie. I heard my phone going off. I walked over to check it and it was a text from Jamal.

Jamal: Hey Lena, I think it's time you and Cookie have a talk. She's your mother Lena. You need to get over this thing you have and talk to her.

Lena: Wow,Mal. I thought you had my side. I will not talk to her. EVER. You and her both need to get that. This is how you wanna play it Mal. You should know not to cross me.

Hey guys, I sorry I took so long to update this story. I hope to give you guys updates at least every two weeks. Don't hold me to that though. Tell me what you guys think. Vote and Comment. It's free. Thanks you guys for sticking with me this whole time. What do you guys think will happen with Jamal and Lena, or how about Lena and her dad. Maybe LENA and Cookie.