Season 1 Episode 4

I don't own DxD or One Punch Man or either of their characters.
_________________________________________

Flashback to Saturday night:

In an abandoned church in Kuoh, Raynare was in the underground room with an alter. She was angry, her teeth were bare with fangs and she was punching a wall in anger.

Raynare:Fuck that mosquito bitch! Attacking me from behind! Nearly killing me! And that smug, joyful smile on her face, it disgusts me! And that boy, he was suppose to just have power in him but not being able to use it! He should have been easy to eliminate, but he fooled me! He knew how to use it and beat that bitch with ease! And that attitude of his...he didn't even fear me or her! He was so bored, uninterested! And he healed me out of pity! Like I meant NOTHING!!!

She thought with a final punch to the wall causing it to crack. She snarled.

Raynare:Those two will pay! They will PAY!
_________________________________________

Present:

Today was Monday at 6:45a.m. and Issei was in his uniform...with Nui walking with him without lipstick and wearing her own school uniform as well. However, she is wearing black panty hose with brown shoes.

She was shifting a bit, feeling a little irritable and she said,

Nui:Why do I have to go to school with you?

Issei:Because I refuse to let you live at my house alone where you can destroy my stuff or leave to reek havoc. Even though it would be impossible to do the latter due to the security messures I made, I am not taking any chances.

Nui:Hey! I said I wouldn't!

Issei:My next reason.

Nui:💢*softly*Oi. Don't ignore me.

Issei:I want you to have an education. I'm doing this so you can have a chance of being human by living a somewhat normal human life that you were robbed of before turning into a Kaijin.

That made her stop walking and look at him with a shocked expression as Issei did the same looking back at her.

Issei:Hm? What's wrong?

Nui:You...You would do that for me?

Issei:I turned you back into a human. Why wouldn't I do this for you?

She felt flattered hearing that. She looked at him with a smile and said,

Nui:Thank you.

Issei:Don't thank me. I am just making sure you are not out of my sight until I am completely sure to trust you.

Nui:💧R-Right.

They started walking together again and Nui asked,

Nui:Oh. I didn't catch your name. What is it?

Issei:It's Issei. Issei Hyoudou.

Nui:Issei. *smile*Hmm. Nice name.

He looked at her with an eyebrow raised and then looked forward as they walked in silence. Then...

Issei:One important thing you should know.

Nui:What is it?

Issei:The school is run by Devils.

Nui:....EEEEH?!?!?
_________________________________________

Later in class, Midoriko was at the front of class, introducing Nui to the students.

Midoriko:Alright class. We have another new student in class. Introduce yourself young lady.

Nui nodded and said,