Season 1 Episode 13 Season Finale Part 2

I don't own Highschool DxD, One Punch Man or either of their characters
_________________________________________

Two weeks and a few days have passed since Issei easily defeated Riser and his peerage.

The same cannot be said for the girls at his home.

They were still a little scared of Issei for what he did. The only two girls so far that tried to talk to him was Asia and Nui.

Asia, being kind as she is, would talk to him and he did talk to her back. And when he and Nui would be in school, they would have a few conversations on random things and school assignments but that would be it. But that was it.

However, all of that didn't matter to Issei. He didn't care about that. To him, it was all regular. He will just continue doing what he needs and wants to do.

Right now it was Friday and he was at the back of the school laying on the grass, looking up to the sky and thinking to himself.

Issei:I killed Riser and Ravel and their peerage. No doubt that the Fenex Clan will try to kill me or try to talk to me. But the strange thing is that they haven't done anything yet. Why? What are they planning? No matter. Either way, when they attack, I already know what to do for them.

Then he saw Nui walking to him. He knew that she was still afraid of what he did like the other girls were. Which is why they were distant. Well, a lot more distant than usual. But before the fight, she and the others were a little more outward and friendlier to him and tried to talk to him at times. Now they are acting as if they had to tread lightly with him.

For Issei, did he miss the friendly attention that they had for him before? Did he feel bad for putting them on edge like that?

Nope. He was indifferent.

But, at the same time, he wasn't okay with how they were acting either. Why were they acting like that? They know what he is like. They know what he is capable of. So why be afraid now of all times?

Then he heard footsteps from afar and saw that Nui was walking to him.

As she stood at his left, he looked at her she asked him,

Nui:Is it okay if...I...sit here?

Issei saw how nervous she was. She was still afraid of him for what he did. Not wanting to make this more nerve wrecking for her, he just nods and she let out a breathe of relief as she sits next to him.

Nui:...

Issei:....

The slience was getting awkward. For Nui anyway. She wanted to say something, anything but...she was still afraid.

Issei:Nui.

The girl jolted and looked at him nervously.

Nui:Y-Yes?

Issei:Just say what you have to say.

Her hands were shaking a little bit. But she calmed down at least a little and spoke up.

Nui:It's...about that fight you had. Between you and Riser.

Issei:*sigh*This again? I told you that-

Nui:It's more than that.

Issei:How is it "more than that"?

Nui:You are usually calm and collected, and you don't get annoyed unless someone does something to do that. That usually with me and the other girls. But that fight we saw, it was different.

He raised an eyebrow at her.

Nui:You did more than just kill them. You destroyed them. You are usually more calm and collected, but that was overkill. And...there was the look you had after you did. You did not look indifferent and calm as you usually are. But genuinely cold.