Season 2 Episode 1

I don't own Highschool DxD, One Punch Man or either of their characters.
_________________________________________

Flashback.

It was a few hours after Genos took Issei in. Now the scene changes to the blonde hero flying with Issei on his back holding on tightly then landing in front of a two story house.

Issei:Is this your house? It looks amazing.

Genos:Thank you but it's not just mine.

Issei:...?

The door opened revealing a woman. She has long black hair and wearing a dark-green, long sleeved shirt, navy jeans and black shoes.

She saw Genos and smiled.

???:Gen! You're here!

Genos smiles lightly.

Genos:Hello Fubuki.

She went to him and kissed him on the lips much to the the little boy's embarrassment.

Issei:(=///=).....

After that, Fubuki looked at the boy and said,

Fubuki:Oh. Sorry. I didn't see you there. You must be the boy that Gen told me about. Issei...Hyoudou right?

The boy fidgeted a little in nervousness but nodded.

Issei:H...Hai.

She bent down and lightly reached for cheeks making him flinch but as she did he saw the look of sadness on her face.

Fubuki:You poor boy. You went through so much. You didn't deserve what happened to you.

Issei just looked at her with watery eyes then hugged her while crying quietly as she returned the hug.

Fubuki:It's okay. It's okay.

Genos looked on sadly and kept quiet to let the boy let out all the grief in him. After a while, Fubuki whispered,

Fubuki:I am sorry that you lost your parents, but if it makes things better, Genos and I will take care of you.

They seperated from the hug and Issei says,

Issei:R-Really?

Fubuki:Hehehe. Silly boy. Of course we will. Genos said so himself. And so have I. I know that you that we will never be able replace your parents, but I want you to know, that we will care for you as a family.

Issei smiled wiped his tears and said,

Issei:Th...Thank you.

Flashback Ends.

Issei eyes opened. He looked up to the ceiling remembering that.

Issei:It has been a long time since then.

He looked at the digital clock on the counter next him and saw that it was 5 in the morning, Monday.

Issei:Better get ready for school.

He was about to get up but then he felt the weight on top of him. He looked down and saw his girlfriend Nui sleeping peacefully with her head on top his chest.

Girlfriend. That is still weird for him to say. Even after 2 months since he and her started dating and that short battle between Issei and Riser, that was still weird for him to say.

The two have been going on dates regularly. Though Nui grew a little annoyed at times at how her boyfriend didn't smile but he did treat her well. Also they can sleep in the same room together.

Though the girls were getting a little annoyed by this. They have been trying to get closer to Issei, mostly Viser and Kikyo being the most intruding. He would deny their advances but still maintain their amicable bond with each other.